12

JIMIN POV

I woke up with a headache that was anything but nice. It felt like I was being stabbed by needles in the side of my head, and my eyes hurt so bad even when they were closed that I couldn't bring myself to open them up.

I tried to reach for my nightstand, trying to locate my drawer, but I couldn't reach it. I moved my arm about and... I can't reach anything.

I squinted a little just to open my eyes, only to realize that I had no idea where I was.

I looked down and saw that I have some grey blanket over me, but I'm naked. Only my boxers are on. I looked to my right and my clothes were on the floor next to the bed, making a mess on the wooden floor of the bedroom. But this is most definitely not my bedroom. My floor has a carpet.

There was a nightstand on my right, and there was a bottle of water and some pills on it with a note saying "drink this daddy". What the-

A light shuffle on my left made me almost jump, so I looked to my left and felt my heart drop.

Amora.

She was asleep in nothing but her shirt. She was hugging a pillow, with one leg up a bit, her ass completely out towards the window as she's facing this way. Her hair was all over the pillow behind her, while her face was all snuffed into the pillow she was holding.

How did I end up here??

I looked at her again, then at myself. And I did that a few times before it downed on me.

FUCK! DID WE... She's naked. I'm naked. I'm in her bed... Yoongi will kill us both. Fuck me! I never should have woken up.

I sat up and dove into my hands to hide my face, cursing quietly at myself for being an absolute idiot. I can't believe I've done this. And I can't even remember it. Fuck.

I got up from the bed, guilt and shame eating me alive already. I grabbed my clothes from the floor, bottle and pills from the nightstand, and ran from the room as quietly as I could.

What do I do? Do I wait for her to wake up? Do I just go? I never really did this before, and she is not someone random. She is my best friend's sister. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!!

I washed my face and all that in the bathroom, and due to the shock I have created for myself, I didn't feel any hangover at the moment. Just confusion because I can't remember shit.

I walked out of the bathroom, thinking of what I should do, and she was right there.

Still sleepy, with a messy hair, and no shorts on still. She does love walking around naked it seems. But that's not important.

We both stood there, looking at each other, neither of us breathing.

'Morning, Jimin.' She spoke first

'Morning.' I don't know how to act. I'm awkward even to myself.

'Give me a minute.' She just walked right past me and into the bathroom

I felt like a kid who got himself into trouble and was waiting for his punishment. I fucked up, big time.

I couldn't even sit down. I walked in a circle until she came out and walked straight into her kitchen without even so much as looking at me, and started working on making coffee.

'Last night was fun.' She spoke without turning. What the hell do I say?

'What? Nothing?' She turned around, leaning on the kitchen counter and crossing her arms on her chest, smirking lightly. 'That is kind of insulting. I truly enjoyed it.'