26

season 3 episode 18

What's Next?
🚨

Athena was off work for a month. Captain Maynard tried to get Lindsey to do the same. That didn't go over well. Lindsey argued with the Captain that it wouldn't be good for both her and Athena to be gone for a month. Lindsey didn't want to be off for a month. She needed to work. Plus her injuries weren't as serious. After a lot of back and forth, they agreed she'd be off for 3 days.

Buck argued that it should be longer. That she shouldn't go back to work so quickly. Lindsey found that ironic coming from him, but he eventually gave up.

She would have 3 days off and then for a week she would have to take it easy. She still had a sprained wrist so the Captain didn't want her doing anything reckless. Lindsey agreed, as long as she was working she was good.

There had been a major train crash and Lindsey responded to the scene. Her job was to focus on crowd control. She stepped out of the car to see multiple units already on sight, including the 118.

She saw Buck first and made her way over to him. "You heading up there?" She asked and he looked down at her. "Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"Crowd control. You be careful." He nodded at her words. "Yeah, you too." He placed a kiss on her head before following after Eddie.

Lindsey helped to clear the area. Anyone that wasn't injured or wasn't apart of the crash she moved out of the way. News vans had pulled up and Lindsey made sure they stayed back as well. This was already going to be a hard rescue, they didn't need anyone else making it harder.

She walked past a group of firefighters. She stopped when she heard a voice, "It's too dangerous." She looked over to see Eddie talking to a woman. She had bright red hair and glasses, she wore a worried look on her face. "I know it's dangerous. I need to get up into that car."

Lindsey walked over, "Ma'am I'm sorry but you can't go up there. You need to get back and let them do their work." She placed her hand on the lady's shoulder. "Wait, are you from the 118?" She asked as she looked at Eddie's helmet, ignoring Lindsey's words.

"Abby?" A voice said and Lindsey turned to see Buck standing there, staring at the woman. "Buck..." The woman said and Lindsey looked over at her with wide eyes. This was Abby, Bucks Abby. The one that left him. Lindsey and Eddie looked at each other with shocked expressions.