3

season 2 episode 7

haunted
🚨

"Hi buddy!" Lindsey said, she was on FaceTime with JJ and Henry. Back when Henry was just born, JJ and Will had asked if she would be his godmother. She felt honored that they wanted her to be apart of their sons life. Lindsey had always made sure to spend time with him but now that she was in LA it was a lot harder to do that.

It was Halloween, Henry's favorite holiday besides Christmas, and Lindsey wanted to make sure she saw him. "Are you excited to go trick or treating tonight?" Lindsey asked him and he gave her a big smile. "Yes!"

"He keeps asking when we are going and I keep having to explain to him that we can't go until night time." JJ said and Lindsey laughed.

"So what are you dressing up as?" Lindsey asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Oh come on! I wanna know! Can't you just tell your Aunt Lindsey, I promise I won't say anything." Henry just shook his head at her. "Dang you're good."

Lindsey checked the time and realized that she had to go or else she'd be late. "Well I got to leave for work but you make sure that your parents take you to every house and get a tone of candy, okay?"

"Okay, Aunt Lindsey."

"Have a good day at work Linds, love you." JJ said as her and Henry waved. "Love you guys!" She blew them a kiss before hanging up. She grabbed her things and walked out the door, ready for whatever crazy stuff she was gonna have to deal with today.

Athena and Lindsey exited the elevator. Maddie noticed them immediately, "Athena, Lindsey. What are you guys doing here?"

"We heard about your, uh, ghost call." Athena told her. "Oh God, Buck won't let it go. It seems like the hiker that they rescued is gonna be okay."

"Yeah, we're actually here about the one who wasn't so lucky." Lindsey said.

They went to speak with one of the other operators. "I did some digging. I pulled any call that referenced Vista Point. You're thinking what...six, seven years ago?" Terry asked. "Our skeleton had a cell. Pay as you go. Untraceable but uh, the number was reassigned six years ago. So I thought that maybe that could narrow the search a little." Athena said.

"And that's all you have?" Maddie asked. "Well that and this. Initials on the inside of a band." Lindsey showed the photos. "Six letters of the alphabet. Not much to go on." Athena added.