70

season 6 episode 6

Tomorrow
🚨

A plate was pushed in front of her. "Oh, chocolate chip pancakes! My favorite!" Lindsey smiled as she looked down at her plate. "I know." Buck said as he smiled at her. He slid the whipcream across the counter. "Thank you!"

A beeping sound came from her computer. She turned her head to see she had a video call from Penelope. She clicked the answer button as she took a bite of her breakfast. "Hey Penny!"

"Morning Lindy loo!"

Her eyes shifted to her computer as she asked, "You guys on a case?" Penelope nodded, "Yep. Teams on the jet right now with the new unit chief."

Lindsey's eyes widened a little and she cocked her head to the side, "A new unit chief? Who did they get?"

"His name is Mateo Cruz."

"The name doesn't sound familiar." She said as she furrowed her brows. "Well I did some digging." Lindsey laughed, "Of course you did."

"I couldn't help myself...Any who, he enlisted in the Army and then after he was honorably discharged he joined the FBI. And he's been here since."

Lindsey shrugged, "Seems like a pretty good guy."

"Pretty good looking too." Penelope smirked at her through the screen. Buck walked into frame and leaned over Lindsey to look at Penelope, "Hi Penelope."

Penelope's eyes widened, "Oh Buck, I didn't know you were here." Buck gave her a playful smile, "You do know I live here, right?"

Turning to Buck, Lindsey placed a hand on his arm and asked, "Would you mind getting me a cup of coffee?" Buck nodded at her, "Sure." He placed a kiss on her cheek and then turned to Penelope, "I'm watching you Garcia." He teased and Penelope rolled her eyes.

Once Buck was out frame, Penelope mouthed, "Really good looking." Lindsey hid her laugh behind her hand. "Anyways...I also found a locked file..."

"Pen, i'm sure it's fine. If he was selected as Unit Chief, he's got to be good. Don't stress." Lindsey reassured her. "But i'm going to stress."

"Penelope, it is going to be just fine. Now, tell me about your case."