90

season 7 episode 4

Buck, Bothered, and Bewildered 🚨

🚨

"What do we got?"

Chimney continued to gather supplies from the ambulance as he answered, "Bailey, she's a super fan who glued herself to the cement." He then turned to look at Lindsey, "Wait a minute...What are you doing here?"

Lindsey shrugged, "Doing my duties as an officer."

"But aren't you supposed to be on desk-"

"Chimney!" She cut in.

"Yeah but Athena's back so-"

She cut in again, "Yeah so..."

Chimney smirked and raised a brow at her, "Maddie called you, didn't she?" Lindsey sighed and then nodded, "Yes but come on...the Bachelor Mansion. I was not missing that."

Chimney laughed, "Buck is not gonna be happy to see you." And then walked back towards his team.

Lindsey rolled her eyes, "Yeah, yeah, I know." Before following after him.

"Yeah, I don't know if we have anything on the truck that'll break this down." She heard Eddie say as she got closer to the team.

"Let me break it down for you. If we don't get lucky in the mansion, we might have a better chance at the fire station." One of the women said and another added, "I love Dalmatians."

Lindsey couldn't help but roll her eyes as another woman said, "I feel so lightheaded. I'm having palpitations."

Buck and Eddie looked at each other for a moment. Eddie was the first to speak, "Sorry ladies. I've got a girlfriend and he's-"

"Engaged to a beautiful woman, with a baby on the way." Buck said proudly and a soft smile formed on Lindsey's face. Walking over, she surprised him by placing her hand on his arm, "Awe, you think i'm beautiful?"

Bucks eyes widened in surprise. She watched as a bunch of different emotions crossed his face but he placed a smile on his lips as he answered, "Yes, I do."

Lindsey's eyes turned to the pack of women and slightly smirked at their disappointed faces. "Sorry." She mouthed to them.

Buck connected his hand with Lindsey's as he turned to the others, "Can you excuse us for a moment."

Once they made it over to the trucks Buck asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Do you really think I was going to sit around while you got to go to the freakin Bachelor Mansion."