91

season 7 episode 5

You Don't Know Me🚨

You Don't Know Me
🚨

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Buck yelled as he ran down the stairs and towards Lindsey, who had just walked in the door.

"What? What's going on?!" She asked in a slight panic. Her eyes then fell on his neck that had a hand print on it. "What happened?" She moved her hand to his neck, her thumb rubbing over the bruise.

"Oh, i'm fine." Buck said as he placed his hand over hers, "It was a crazy call. I'll explain later." He then moved his other hand to her face and placed a kiss on her lips before saying, "I have a surprise for you."

The panic subsided as she watched Buck smile down at her. "Ok, well did you have to scare me? I thought something was wrong." She said with a laugh and Buck shrugged, "Sorry but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Now, close your eyes."

She sighed as a small smile formed on her lips. She closed her eyes as Buck grabbed her hands. Slowly he started to lead her. She couldn't tell where they were going until Buck said, "And, first step."

"We're going upstairs?" She asked and Buck responded with, "Yes, that's where the surprise is."

"I can barely walk up the stairs with this bump, now you want me to do it blind?"

Buck laughed lightly and squeezed her hand, "I'm right here with you. You trust me, don't you?"

She opened one eye to look at Buck, "Well..." She trailed off in a teasing tone. He gave her an offended look, "Oh come on."

"Of course I trust you."

"Good," Buck said, "Now close your eyes." She did what he said and he carefully led her up the stairs. Once they got to the top, he spoke again, "See, I told you. I would never let anything happen to you."

She smiled lightly as he led her around the room. She felt him move behind her and he placed both hands on her shoulders. "Ok, now open your eyes."

When her eyes opened, she felt her heart melt at the sight. The crib they had bought was set up. Inside was a little teddy bear. Above the crib was a mobile that had a moon, clouds, and stars on it. A blanket laid over the edge on the crib and next to it was the changing table that was already full of stuff. It was the baby's own little corner in their room.

"What do you think? I figured it would work until we found a new place."

Lindsey turned to Buck with tears in her eyes, "I love it! It's perfect." She turned back to look at the baby's area and said again softly, "It's perfect!" Bucks arms wrapped around her shoulders and placed a kiss on her cheek.