19

season 3 episode 10

Christmas Spirit 🚨

Christmas Spirit
🚨

Christmas time. Everyone's favorite time of year. Lindsey adored Christmas. All the decorations, the lights, the snow, spending time with family and friends. Christmas was always something she looked forward too. And this year was going to be extra special since it was her first Christmas with Buck.

While Christmas was the most wonderful time of year, it was also the craziest time of year. "Thank you for saving that! I mean, at least if I have to go to jail, I'm leaving with what I came here for." Lindsey looked up at the woman who Athena was handcuffing, "Sorry, but that toy is going into evidence."

Athena went to put the woman in the car while Lindsey made her way over to the boys who were helping out Santa. She saw Buck talking to the little kids and it made her heart swell, well at least until she heard what he was saying. "He's not really Santa." Lindsey's eyes widened at Bucks words. Did he really just say that to the kids?

"He's not real?" The little girl asked. Lindsey tried to get Buck to shut up by making hand gestures from behind the kids but Buck didn't notice her. "No sweetie, he's just pretend."

"Santa's pretend?" The little boy asked and Buck nodded, "That's right!" Lindsey made her way around the kids and placed her hand over Bucks mouth. "Alright, that's enough." He gave her a questioning look as he stood up, her hand still over his mouth.

"Did you just tell my kid Santa isn't real?" A woman asked and Buck panicked. Pulling Lindsey's hand from his mouth he says, "Uh no, no! I was just explaining that this Santa isn't Santa." Lindsey physically face palmed at Bucks words.

"Hey Cody, what's the matter?" A man asks his son. "Santa Claus isn't real." The boy cried and the parents looked over to Buck who sighed. Lindsey grabbed Buck by his arm, "I am so sorry." She said to the parents and then dragged Buck away before he could say anything else.

Lindsey sat at the table with Eddie and Hen. Eddie had invited them over so the kids could have a play date. It was also a way to distract Christopher from the fact that his dad had to work on Christmas.

"It got ugly. After I said I had to work on Christmas, he went straight to his room and wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the night."

Lindsey gave the man a sympathetic look while Hen said, "It's just new. He'll get over it."

Eddie continued, "Abuelas bringing him to my aunts. I know he's gonna have a great time. He just-last Christmas was..."