CHAPTER ONE

Ashley

"Fuck they're everywhere!"

I was currently shooting at the spies of the Russians, I still don't get how in the world they got in our mansion.

Since two minutes my phone was ringing non-stop.
I then decided to pick it up while killing the last spies.

"Speak" I said coldly.

"Daaaamn sister, why are you sooo mean?? Don't you love your big brother??"

I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jamie. He did it again.

"I do love you Jamie but not when you're drunk. Why do you always have to call me when you are in that state?"

"Cause you are the only that picks it up aand Mathew would kill mee."

Why do I always pick up my phone without looking who's calling?

"Okay Jamie but I am a little busy right now you know" I said missing one of the spies.

Fuck.

"Pweeasee lil sis can you pick me up??I'm tired and I can't even get up withot falling on da flwor."

"Are you serious bro?! Okay just tell me where are you."

Yes, I got the last spy!
Well done Ashley.

"Uhm- I don't know..."

Fine, this boy won't go drinking for at least a year.

"Okay i'll just track you down. Oh and don't move from where you are like you did the last time or i'm leaving you right there."

"Got you, byeee!" I hung up and told one of our men to clean the place.

I got on my car and tracked down Jamie's position.

He was on the Gin&Dreams nightclub. Not bad.

I drove for 15 minutes and got out of the car.
I headed on the club and saw him talking to a girl.

Seriosly, he's drunk as hell, then interrupts me from my work to pick his dumb ass and HE enjoys his time flirting with some damn bitches.

No wonder no one but me comes to get him home...

"Get up" I order in a angry tone.

"Whoa whoa the bitch has guts to come and order around like a boss" I was right,that girl is a total whore she even talks to me.

"Hun i'm talking to my drunk  brother not to your plastic face so please move." I say back and she becomes red from embarassment.

Hah, dumb slut.

"Jamie get the fuck up i don't have all the time and tell your girl "friend" to go away cause her presence is annoying me"
She evidently gets angry but before she say something Jamie asks her to leave.

Finally, her plastic face was making me nauseos.

I put Jamie's arm on my shoulders and help him get in the car.