CHAPTER SEVEN

Ashley

Six months after

I can't still believe i am gonna be a mommy soon. My dreams are becoming fucking true. I can't wait the moment we will see our baby boy.

Yes, you saw correctly.
I said it was a boy.

I just finished showering and I am going to get dressed.

Now I only have tight dresses so i'm going shopping clothes for me and the baby boy with Amelia

I eat my breakfast. That's because I got a lot hungrier and because I need to feed my child so I am not skipping meals like before.

*************

"Ash look at this! It's so cute" said Amelia while handing me a body with written the funniest phrase ever.

"I'm definitly gonna buy this one." I say bursting into laughter.

"Well, we have enough clothes for him so now it's time you search dresses that will fit me!" I say and I pay everything.

After we bought the things for me we decide to go home.

****************
"Hello mrs. Gamble i'm really sorry to call her now but we need you here right now." Said Camilla in a shaky tone.

Wtf?!

"Hey Camilla why do you need me right now? I was there like three hours ago?" I say and I heard something breaking from the phone.

What in the world is happening.

"Okay Camilla stay there i'm coming." I reply and hurry to the car driving to the building.

I get in with three of Axel's mans since he wouldn't let me go without them.

I enter the hall and see Max pointing a gun at the receptionist girl and Camilla.

"What in the actual world do you think you are doing!" I yell at him asking for a gun one of the mans while the other two are pointing theirs at him.

"Don't you dare move or i'll shoot." He says glaring at me.