CHAPTER EIGHT

Axel

I was waiting for Vincent's last background checks of Ashley's workers when her assisant called me saying that she was kidnapped and the guards I put on the company couldn't save her.

Those fucking guards. They couldn't do the one work i gave them! I'll have their heads if something happens to her.

"Heeey Axel look I could track her down!"said Iris slamming the door behind and showing me her laptop.

"She was kidnapped by that Max Caddel you said and judging from the driver's tatto he was plotting things with the damned russians!" She said pointing at his neck.

He had the russian mafia symbol. Fucking assholes how dare they. And I think that Max  will know that he should have never messed with the Gambles when i'll shoot him.

"Did you track her position?" I ask looking at her with hope since if she can't find it then it will take really much time to find her.

"Yes of course. But we need to go right now because I think they are not gonna stay there for much time..." she said and heads out of the office.

"Vincent, we found the whereabouts, tell Lorenzo we're leaving in two hours." I say and hang up.

Ashley

Why can't i move anymore...

I hear a door opening and someone enters.

"Hey Laurie how is she?" A man's voice asks.

Who is this? Where am i? And why can't i move at all?

"Good,I think. She hasn't moved or talked at all, but she had a late miscarriage...she started bleeding heavily and the doctor said the kid died of her bad health condition." She said and I felt like I could've actually died too.

"Who cares about the kid, make sure she doesn't die!" He yells and I feel the force i didn't know I had to actually  'wake up'.

"Wha-what do you mean by that? How did I lose the child?!" I yelled and burst into crying.

"What do you even want from me, who are yo-" then he slapped me.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up. No one cares about your kid you slut." He says.

"I promise that when I get out of here i will make you regret everything you did to me and the child." I yell and I feel a knife make it's way down my thigh.

"You won't get out of here alive if you don't shut up." He says and I gasp from pain.

Then he goes out of the room leaving me alone with that Laurie girl.

"I just wanted a normal life with a son and nothing more. What did I even do to receive this..." I mumble and start crying again. But this time i don't think i'll stop.

"Shhh... I can imagine how you feel but now try to take care of yourself. " she says wiping the blood from the knive and putting a bandage on it.

Why is she being all sweet and comforting... She should be a enemy.

"And how would you know..." I say trying to find a way to escape from this place.

"I've had a forced abort." She says with a bitter smile.

Then Max enters slamming the door.

"So she got up. I told you that I would get married with you." He says looking at me with a creepy smile on his face.

He is literally crazy.

"Yeahh you continue dreaming. I would prefer to die rather that to marry a creep like you!" I yell and emotionlessly chuckle.

"Yeah whatev-" That man from before enters and shoots him on the head.

O my lord save me from this place.

"What...why would you do it?" Says Laurie looking at him in disgust and confusion.

"He was being a dick. And I want her for myself." He says pointing at me and goes away slamming the door behind.

"Okay now we need to find a way to take you out of here. I can't just let you live with that bastard of Nicolas. He will ruin your life more than he has already." She says looking around and after at her phone.

"Wow... thank you,really. But how can we?" I ask looking at her in the eyes.

"You surely have a husband or boyfriend,right?" She says staring deeply at me.

"Oh yes, I have a husband." I say and a smile makes it's way on her lips.

"Great! You are gonna call him and tell the plan." She says and continues talking.

"So... tomorrow Nicolas will not be here. So only i am coming here. When I will enter your husband has to come with me. And we need to tell him to bring someone to help us to kill the guards. My brother will come with the car and take you two to the airport so you can go to your country." She says in a breath.

I love this girl soo much.

"What about you? Won't Nicolas get mad at you?" I say with a anxious look bit she reassures me telling that she will call him informing of the escape so in this way he will not suspect her.

"Okay so let's call him." She says and I nod.

******************

Axel

We were getting to my privat  jet when I receive a call from a unknown number.

I don't usually pick up those calls but I di it anyway.

"Who's this" I say in a cold tone and hear the voice I was searching for so badly.

"Ashley are you ok? You are not injured or something right?" I start yelling.

"Hey Axel i'm fine. Uhm- listen a girl is helping us to escape from this place. I hope you know that I am in a lost buildin in Russia... Anyways you will come in the location we will send you and you'll meet her and his brother there. Tomorrow you will get here with her to controll me and you need to bring some men with you so they can kill the guards. Then her brother will come to pick us up and take us to the nearest airport so they can't come after us. I don't have much time so tell me did you understand the plan?" She says raising her voice at the last phrase.

"Yeah I got you. Wait for me." I say and she hungs up.

"Lorenzo, Iris we got a change of plans." I say looking at them.

Word count:1086

Comment
&
Vote

Lory🥀