CHAPTER ELEVEN

Ashley

"Hm, this whine is nice! Love it Liliana."I say taking a sip and the guy comes eith our plates.

"Ecco qui signore!" He says putting them in front of us.

「 Here ladies!」

"Grazie." Says Liliana and he goes away.

「Thanks」

"So about Arielle, when did she start dating Jamie?" I ask looking at her.

"Well, I don't have any idea. I was face timing her and suddendly Jamie hugs her from behind and Ari hangs up. After she told me they were dating, but I thought you knew about that" She says getting a spoonful of her lasagne.

*********************

"Ugh, i'm soooo full girl!" I say and we head to the guest room where i'll be staying.

"So, you're staying here for two weeks maximum, coz i don't want you and Axel to completely become strangers. You got me lil kid?" She says and I nod getting on my bed.

"Bitch cover the fuck up your butt is showing" She says giving me a smack on the ass.

"Hey you're okay? I know it may be hard now, but believe me you're a strong girl so don't take what Axel told you at heart, i know he's a good guy- in the abyss of his cold  heart i mean" She tells me giving me a peck on the forehead and heads off giving me her iconic wink.

I head to the wardrobe and get a gym fit, I need to release some tension and working out it's the best way.

*******************

I start doing some crunches, in the end i was gonna do the lifts.

My phone suddenly rings and I see Vincent calling.

"What's wrong?" I say and he greets me before telling me that the ring i asked for is ready.

"Okay i'm gonna come get it tomorrow morning then" but before i hang up he asks me to meet since he's got something to tell me.

"Okay meet me at the adress i'm gonna send you in a moment by 5" I say and start packing my things to go home.

******************
"Hey Lili i'm gonna go at the cafe to meet Vincent and go at the club after, so you better get worried if i'm not home by 2pm." I shout trying not to laugh since she always panicks when I say things like that.

"Come onnnn Ash don't say such things you know that's fun!" she says shoving me to the side and I go to shower and do my make up.

After half an hour i find a beautiful silk golden dress with a high slit on the right showing my thig and that nicely hugs my curves.

Love it.

I hop to my car and drive to the cafe where Vincent was waiting me with the ring and whatever he wanted to tell me

It's actually been some time that I haven't seen Axel, i wonder how he is after that beating up he got from me.
I still don't understand why he never once dared to protect himself, I mean not that he didn't deserve it but he's definetly not the type to get beaten up like that without reacting.