CHAPTER TEN

Axel

"Just kill him, he spilled many information, and send his head to Nicolas with a note saying he told everything even before we could torture him properly" I say and hang up.

"And Mathew took over the mafia since James' late wife death wish was to give over once he became 30. So we're invited to the ball...But will you go with Ashley or..?" Vincent says writing something into papers probably to avoid eye contact.

I scroll throught my contacts without answering.
I wonder what is wrong with her, she really hates me from the bottom of her heart and I stupidly had my hopes up thinking that maybe we could end up like dad and mom...
After some time I find the number i was searching for and call. After a few rings she picks up.

"So are y-"

"Hey Jailynn long time no see" I say and a shocked face makes it's way on Vincent's face.

"Hey Axel... Yeah, I heard you got married, so what makes you call me,in this late hour too?" She responds in a teasing tone.

"Shut up and just come over at my house" I say and Vincent starts to mouth NO.
Well i'm not at fault, Ashley just won't get along so i'm finding someone else.

"Whoa whoa mr, I didn't think you'd call me again after...the fight we had. Nevermind give me 15 minutes and i'm there,byee" She says in a singsong voice and I hang up.

"Axel for god's sake can you not invite that whore over for a time! Ashley's still not gone soo will you fucking do it later if you have to??" He says but I get up giving him a glare and head home.

*********************
Ashley

"Hey Lucianaaa my love how are you?" I say putting the last bag in the car.

"Good honey, but how are you? I know you have problems with him but don't you think that you should talk it out? You both lost your child so he's hurt too-" she says but I interrupt her.

"Please Lili, don't talk about him for the time i'm with you, I came over to forget about that man for a bit so stop reminding me of him." I say and she nods getting in the car.

"Okay love, we're going at thet nice restaurant that just opened yesterday by the way" she says winking at me, probably because she knows i haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Yes,today I had breakfast.

"Yesss! Lemme just respond to my brother that texted- o fucking god! I left the phone at home Lilianaaa! Please can we get back? I beg you!" I say tring to make a cute face thing that doesn't suit me but okay and we return home, at least we weren't that much away.

**********************

I get my keys and open the door. Vincent just came out of the office and his serious face turned in an agitated one in the blink of an eye.

"Hey Vincent, how are you?" i say heading to the stairs but he grabs my wrist without letting me go upstairs.

"Uhh, what's wrong?" I ask and I hear a woman's moan come from up stairs.

"Ehrm, hey Ashley it's been ages since we last saw! Why don't you come to the kitchen to grab a drink,what do you think?" he says and sweat starts dripping from his forehead. And there's another moan.

Ohhh so I got it! I move his hand from me and go to our bedroom. It's locked. I give a fist or two at the door and it breaks open.

"What the- Ohhh shit Axel" a woman in lingerie wrapped around my motherfucking husband says in shock.

"Axel you son of a bitch now you're a fucking dead walking man!" I yell and head to him smashing the flowers vase that was on the table on his head. Trickles of blood start dripping down his forehead. Good. Then I slap and start punching him. But he doesn't react,he fucking smirks now.