CHAPTER TWO

Ashley

After he wiped the blood i restarted my phrase.
"So like i was telling before we're not and we will never be in any type of relationship so no nicknames, and second you were exactly 30 minutes before the meeting so she needs my consent to let you come here,that's just a rule in here."
I said glaring at him.

"Now what do you want from me that you keep requesting meetings?"He rolls his eyes at my question and that makes me angry again but I don't wanna become violent,again.

"Listen i really want us to get married, you know i like you and since you don't like me i promise to you that I will make anything to make the feelings mutual,please!"

"Ugh, tell me why should I marry you and what benefits do I have from this marriage."

He then starts making an infinite list of the unnecessary benefits i have.

I zoned out after 2 minutes and started to think about the dumbest things that could come in my mind.

**********

"Come on Ashley, please i'm begging you!
He won't stop even if I already said no.

"Max Caddel go home and don't come here if you aren't requsted or you will be banned from entering this building! And this is the last time i'm repeating it"
I yell at him releasing all the frustration he made me accumulate in only one hour.

He muttered something and finally got away.

"Ehm- mrs. Blaize i finished the papers and I left them on the scrivany."

"Thank you Camilla you can go home now."

"But the hour hasn't co-"

"Oh don't worry you have finished your work for today"
I feel sorry for that girl because she always over works herself and I am very grateful to have such a good assistant.

"Great then. See you tomorrow mrs. Blaize"

"Byee"
I get on my car and head home.

" Oh, you finished work.
How are  you my baby?"

Dad's my fav one for sure in this family.

"Heey dad what's up?"

"Oh nothing my dear, by the way I was told that there were Russians spies yesterday and you killed all them! Good job my girl!
He starts tickling me and I can't resist tickling.

"Ahahahhahahhahaah stop- ahaah-dad wait i can't ahhah- breath now ahahhahah"

The only moment when I don't look like a intimadating boss is when dad or Mathew tickle me.

I just start laughing like a 3 year-old girl and that's really strange sometimes.

Oh,shit. Today I'm going out with Arielle! And it's 7 pm so I have only an hour to get ready

"Uhm dad wait I need to change cause i'm going out with Arielle tonight. So sorry we are gonna cuddle later byee"

I hurriedly go to my room take a quick shower, do my makeup and hair and finally i get dressed.