Chapter 1

*Beca's POV*

I stride confidently off of the stage after our killer performance. Everyone is congratulating each other. Even AUBREY congratulates me! I see Jesse and I smile widely. He always manages to make me smile.

"I told you endings were the best part." He says, grinning at me.

"Weirdo." And before I know what I'm doing I'm kissing him and I can feel my walls shattering one by one.

He is surprised but then he grins into it and kisses me back. And I don't think I've ever felt so amazing in my whole life. We kiss for a little while but when he pulls back he utters something under his breath.

"What did you say?" I asked, slightly worried he'd say that the kiss didn't mean anything.

"Beca.... will you be my girlfriend?" I only slightly hear him but when I do I nod quickly and kiss him again. I am smiling harder than I think possible but somehow I can feel a frown burning into the back of my head. I pull away and look behind me to see Aubrey glaring once more. What was she so upset about?

***

*Jesse's POV*

Beca and I are holding hands, walking into the celebration ceremony. Her eyes are bright and happy as she scans the room. I stare at her. How could I be so lucky. She was so beautiful and amazing and I knew we were meant to be.

"Are you staring at me?" She asked, teasing.

"Just thinking of how beautiful my girl is."

"Your girl?" She's blushing like crazy so I just smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"Yes, my girl."

Beca went over to talk to fat Amy and they kept looking at me so I was guessing they were talking about me. I see Stacie and Donald making out against a wall and wince. The two players, perfect. Then something catches my eye. Chloe is talking to Aubrey. Aubrey looks really... sad and vulnerable. Chloe just looks angry... really angry.

Then suddenly beca is at my side, smiling at me. "Hey, weirdo!"

"Awww you missed me already." I say, putting my hands over my heart and smirking.

"Don't flatter yourself, Jesse, I just came to see if you were ok." She said, rolling er eyes.

"Yeah, yeah keep denying your feeling, I know that you love me really."

"I might." She mumbles, looking down at her feet.

That makes me smile and I cup her face with my hands. "I love you, you know that, right?"

She nods and we kiss again, softly and full of love.

"Ok love birds, don't make babies at the party or I'll finish you..." Says Fat Amy. She grins, "like a cheesecake." And she walks away, leaving us laughing.