Chapter 2

*Beca's POV*

It's been a week since me and Jesse got together but it feels like things are already falling apart. With the bella's winning, I've been really busy and the trebles are having more and more rehearsals. It feels like I haven't even seen jesse except for that one night in heaven that we had. I sigh, making my way to bella practice. When I enter, I see that Aubrey is bent over a bin, being sick LOADS. I shuddered ugh! Then she sees me and screams, "WHY?! WHY BECA?!! WHY JESSE, WHY NOT SOME OTHER GUY?"

I'm taken aback and say, "because I love him Aubrey. Why are you getting so worked up about this?"

"Because....... erm..... it's against the bella rules."

"Yeah well too bad, your not the leader of the bella's anymore, Aubrey, I am. And the first thing I'm changing is that rule!" And I storm out. Screw bella rehearsals, they could wait.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. It's luke. As much as I know luke annoys jesse, I need something to take my mind off of him right now. So I answer.
"Hey becky!" he says "Fancy going for dinner?"
I'm slightly caught off guard but then just nod and say "yeah sure pick me up in 10 minutes.

For some reason I feel the need to dress up so I search through my wardrobe until I find my tiny black dress that only just covers me up. I slip on silver studded black sandals and straighten my hair, tightly braiding and pushing back one side of it. I wear my usual thick black eyeliner and add a sexy red lipstick. I wanted to forget about jesse, right?

There's a knock at the door and I smile at a cheerful looking luke. Poor guy, he really likes me. I lean to the side to grab my bag and catch him staring. I smirk and lock the door behind me.

*Jesse's POV*

Treblemakers rehearsal went really well. We picked two new songs for out gig next week and discussed the party we were throwing tomorrow. It was a surprise for Beca and I couldn't wait to see her face when she saw it. We hadn't seen each other in a while and I felt really guilty. I was determined to make it up for her.

I'm coming out of the cafe I was in with Donald and spot luke and beca in the distance. They're talking and she's laughing, leaning in. Then they're kissing, or rather, making out and I just stare. I can't believe what I'm seeing! She's cheating on me! I love her and I thought she loved me too but right now all I can see is red.

I rush towards them and punch luke in the jaw. He clasps at his jaw and glares at me. I turn to beca looking scared and fragile. My first reaction would be to comfort her but right now she does not deserve it.
"How could you do this to me," I hiss, hot tears streaming down my face, "I love you and then you just cheat on me like I don't even exist!!"
"Jesse, I can explain..."
"How can you explain this beca?! We're so done!"

*Beca's POV*

I'm sitting in my dorm, cuddled up in blankets. The breakfast club is playing but all I can concentrate on is the urge to scream and break down that I am feeling. He broke up with me! But I deserved it too. I straight out cheated on him and I can't even understand why I did it. I love him!!!!! These thoughts sent me into another sobbing fit and I clutch the pillow for support. I reach out for my phone and dial the only number I know will cheer me up.

"Hey flat butt? Wassup?!"

I start crying hysterically and she gasps on the other line.
"I'll be there in just a sec, hang in there aca bitch!"

****

She runs into my room and scoops me up in the biggest hug.
"I brought ben&jerry's!" Fat Amy yelled, "I mean ice cream makes everything better right?"
I nod and more tears run down my face.
"Wanna tell me what happened?"
And I tell her the whole story, including the fact that I'd honestly rather die than be in this situation right now.