Chapter 3

*Beca's POV*

Fat Amy has been like a guard dog. She won't leave me alone and is in my dorm 24 7 trying to make me laugh.

At the moment, she's telling me an animated story about her family back in Tasmania. Then a sudden wave of nausea hits me and I run for the bathroom, knocking fat Amy onto the floor with a thump. I'm sick into the toilet multiple times. Ew. Fat Amy comes in, "That was rude flatbutt! Are you ok?"

I nod weakly and she follows me back to my bed. "I think you should go to the doctors Bec. Your NEVER ill. Something might be wrong."

"Fine, but I'm telling you, nothing will be wrong."

Amy gets us to the doctors in 10 minutes and we sit in the waiting room for what seems like forever till a doctor comes through and says "Mitchell?"

"That's me." I say and I follow her into a room.

"I'm just going to do a few tests. I'll give you a drug that makes you sleep through it. I nod and everything goes black. In no time at all, I am getting woken up.

"I have some wonderful news for you!" she says, grinning at me.

"What?"

"Your pregnant!"

****

"Are you sure I should be telling jesse? He might reject it and I want him to love it!"

"You know in your heart that its the right thing to do." Says my mum at the other end of the phone call.

"Yeah.... I've got to go now, bye mum."

We are back at Barden and I head immediately to Jesse's dorm. Benji answers and looks sadly at me.

"Hi benji"

"Hi Beca, come in."

When I enter I see jesse, on his bed, surrounded by food wrappers and colossal piles of movies. He turns away from me and I sit down. Benji leaves to give us some privacy.

"Hey Jess." I whisper.
No answer.
"I know that you're really mad, ok? And I understand. I was a bitch. Aubrey had a go at me about you. It came out of no where and I didn't understand.... I wanted to get over it, to focus my mind on something else. So when Luke asked me to go to dinner with him I just agreed. And I can safely say that I have never regretted a decision this much in my life," tears are pouring down my face now, "and when he kissed me.... I let him. Because I was upset... It didn't feel anywhere near as amazing as it did with you, because... I love you. And I would never ever hurt you again if you forgave me. I need you jesse."

He slowly turns around on the bed and looks at me. Then he holds his arms out and smiles and I just KNOW that I am forgiven.

"I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm.... pregnant. And it's yours. I understand if you don't want it." I look away and a warm tear trails down my cheek again. "But I hope you do want it because I would be a terrible mother on my own."

"Beca I...."

"No it's fine, don't worry. Amy's gonna help me out with it. I'm sure it'll be fine."

"What I was going to say is that I'll be there for it. I hate being mad at you. I forgive you Beca."

I really don't like this chapter. If you have any things you'd like me to include, just comment.

Brooke