Chapter 11

*Jesse's POV*

"Come on, think!" I yelled at myself, pacing backwards and forwards in frustration.

I'd blown everything, and now my sister was out of my life. She'd felt so guilty once the situation was explained. She left me to deal with it because she was scared; just after she had agreed to help me through it. It was almost like she didn't understand that I was the most scared out of anyone.

I racked my brain, trying to think of something, anything that could salvage my relationship with Beca.

A movement from the corner of my eye caused me to step towards the window of my room and look out into the campus where students milled about and chatted with one another. Why couldn't I have had a normal college experience?! I could have had a normal relationship without deaths and pregnancies. But no; Beca blamed me for everything, when she was the one who had ruined my life when she forgot to take that damn pill.

Sharp knocking at the door broke my thoughts, and I rushed to it, eager for the distraction.

It was Aubrey.

She stood hesitantly, her hand resting limply on her curvaceous hip. She wore a tight tank top and shorts, very small shorts. Then she bit her lip. My eyes were immediately drawn to them as her cheeks began to tinge with redness and she busied herself pushing her golden locks out of her eyes.

I took a step forward, gently grasping at the lock of hair and tucking it lightly behind her ear. She took a sharp intake of breath and collected herself, straightening to readjust her demeanour.

"Jess I need to talk to you." I inhaled deeply as the sound of my nickname rolled off of her tongue. I noticed that at that exact moment her bra strap had slid seductively off of her shoulder, accidental, but it didn't matter. "Um.." she'd been focussed before, but when I slowly licked his lips, taking a meaningful step forwards she faltered. "What are you..?" her words trailed off.

I was gripping her arm, pulling her inside and gently closing the door. When I locked it she blinked. "You can't-"

I pushed her roughly against the door, pressing my entire body forcefully against her. Her words stopped; the trance had captured her. I hadn't planned this. But I wanted this badly.

*Aubrey's POV*

What was I doing?!! I had came in to confront Jesse about what he'd done to Beca, but the words refused to leave my mouth. I'd have been lying if I said that that'd been the first thing on my mind at that moment. Jesse had been the object of my desire for a long time, and never had I dreamed that he would be this close, and that it would be Jesse starting it.

My body was sweating, pulsing rapidly as his hot breath lingered over my throbbing neck. I yearned for his touch, but he was waiting.

"I need to hear you say it Aubrey.." He whispered, his hands lingering dangerously over my hips.

I gasped as his hands came into contact with my waist, and I realised that my tank top had slid up. "Jess... Please."

That was the only confirmation he needed. Gently his lips pressed down on my neck, causing a low moan to escape from my own throat. It didn't take long for him to hit my sweet spot, and I arched my body, trying to draw him as close as possible.

That was when he picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

*Beca's POV*

The guy's name was Danny. He didn't tell me that; it was on his name badge. He must have came here straight from work.

We hadn't spoken for around 20 minutes. It was awkward but he was trying to wrap his head around it and I understood. I had busied myself tidying the small kitchenette in the dorm. It wasn't enjoyable but it was much better than sitting there in silence.

He cleared his throat and I jumped, quickly turning around to stare at him as he stood up.

He was good looking; I could see why I'd had a thing for this guy. His jawline could cut glass and his piercing blue eyes felt like they were seeing into my soul.

"You haven't..you haven't had a DNA test yet have you?"

I scoffed, "Well due to the fact I thought I'd only slept with one person it didn't seem like a necessity."

He nodded and hung his head, "Sorry, I'm just struggling to come to terms with this."

"I get it," I said, "You thought you were confessing your feelings to a girl, but you were actually discovering you could be a dad. It's big." My arms were crossed over my stomach as I hesitantly approached him.
"It gets more complicated unfortunately Danny."

He sighs and nods, "I didn't expect any less."

"I was in a relationship when I slept with you. That's why I only thought it could be one persons child."

•••

Hey readers!

I know it's been a long time coming but I kind of lost inspiration when it came to writing this book. Don't worry though! I'm starting to be more active again. I hope you like this new chapter!

Lots of love
Brooke
Xox