1. Capturing Straw Hat

"They were pirates, Captain, just like us," the woman informed her captain, the spotlight hitting her face as she told him the news. A pirate with a straw hat has managed to steal the map to the Grand Line. She knew her captain wouldn't like it. Her long dark hair was being held up in a high ponytail. Some would say she would be the most beautiful person on the East Blue if it wasn't for the deep cuts and scars along her lips. A clean line went across her mouth that made her look like she was smiling but the other scars going up and down her lips made her seem more...like a skeleton. Rumor has it that blood would seep out from time to time whenever she would grin like a madman...or in this case woman. "And they got the map."

"And nobody stopped them," her captain stated lowly.

"There were three of them so they couldn't. They must've been planning this for months."

"And what did you do to them?" he asked, meaning his crewmen who failed.

"Believe me," the girl smirked proudly at him as the screams of her crewmates filled her mind. "Those cowards have been greatly punished. I only apologize that I wasn't there. As you can see..." She brought her hands from around her back to show the severed heads of two Marines, with the spinal cords still intact, she was holding. "I was a bit busy."

The spotlight dimmed down before it was fully turned off. The backdrop of the red and white tent slowly opened, letting more light inside. The captain, sitting on his throne with his leg dangling from the armrest, smirked down at his loyal follower as his wanted poster flew in front of him.

That captain is Buggy with a bounty of 15 million berries.

Buggy pushed his wanted poster aside. "Well, that's my map. And I'm gonna get it back," he started to chuckle. "No matter who I have to kill." He started chuckling again. "Now, as for you, Rosario -"

A wanted poster appeared in front of the girl's face. Boa Rosario, bounty of 13 million berries.

Rosario bowed in front of Buggy. "I am ready for whatever punishment you think is best for me."

"Punishment?" Buggy repeated as his laughter became more hysterical. He stood up from his throne before walking down the small stage. Buggy stood in front of Rosario and leaned down till his lips were near her ear. "You know there's only one thing you can do for me."

Rosario smirked as Buggy leaned back. She held the Marine heads up before flicking her wrist. The heads became hilts as the curvy spinal cord straightened while hardening, creating her very own swords.

》》》》

Not that far out at sea, Monkey D. Luffy with his friends/crew Roronoa Zoro and Nami were inside their small ship. Nami was explaining to the boys what exactly they would find at the Grand Line. This leads to Luffy smiling at his friends with a declaration of finding the One Piece, Gold Roger's treasure. Nami argued that One Piece is just a myth that's why no one has found it in 22 years. Luffy wasn't gonna give up so easily on his dream: to find the One Piece and become King of the Pirates.

Soon a massive explosion caught the attention of the three.

"Is that the Marines?" Zoro asked.

"How did they find us?" Nami wondered.

The trio ran outside as this massive bright red light engulfed their vision. The light flew high up near their ship, more like a small boat, before smoke started to surround them.

"This smoke smells weird," Luffy stated.

Nami's eyes rolled to the back of her head before she collapsed. Zoro coughed and soon fell right after her, passing out. Luffy held his breath before heading inside. He grabbed the map to the Grand Line before shoving it down his throat and swallowing it. His vision started to get blurry as he looked through the pothole, spotting a pirate ship heading their way with a clown skull for a Jolly Roger.

Luffy's eyes rolled to the back of his head before everything became black.

》》》》

Rosario softly sang to herself as she jumped off the ship toward the Straw Hat's. Her boots clanked against the floorboard. She picked Nami up and hauled her over her shoulder. Without caring whether or not she would make it, she tossed her body toward Cabaji - who almost dropped her. She then spotted Zoro and walked over. Her hand went toward his hair and she tugged on it to yank his head back.

"Awe, such a pretty face," she pouted while using her free hand to tap his cheek.

"Would you cut that out? They could wake up," Cabaji warned her.

"Relax, a firing cannon wouldn't wake them up," she said before grabbing the back of Zoro's shirt and started dragging him. The top of Zoro's head thumped against the edge of the ship. "Even that won't."

"Just hurry up already."

Rosario picked up Zoro and handed him to Cabaji. "Is someone scared? And you better think before you speak." She motioned to her ear. "The captain has eyes and ears everywhere." She turned around and walked inside the ship. Her smile widened as she found Luffy passed out, satisfied that she was finally meeting the man who robbed a Marine base. Rosario lifted the collar of her shirt before reaching into her bra to pull out Buggy's ear. She quickly slipped it inside Luffy's hat and began dragging him toward the ship. "Yup, eyes and ears everywhere."

》》》》

A/N: For this story, I don't know if Rosario is going to have a love interest. I might change my mind later in the chapters, but, for now, it's a no. Mostly because I can't pick between Zoro and Sanji, I love them both. And I'm not that great at writing love triangles.