7. Forget the Dress

"Why would anyone even need this many clothes?" Luffy wondered from his position on the chest as Rosario entered the room.

"It's not about need with these people," Nami explained from behind the changing room. "It's about want."

"Or they have a serious shopping problem," Rosario piped up.

Luffy sat up. "What are we even supposed to wear?"

"Anything you want," Nami continued. Rosario found a frilly pink dress with poofy sleeves. Her nose scrunched up in distaste. "When are you ever going to get the opportunity to wear things this nice?" She came out of the small room wearing a purple dress. "Well?" She did a little pose. "What do you think?"

Luffy sat there speechless for a second before saying, "You look like Nami."

Rosario rolled her eyes. "That's not what she means," she said as she shoved Luffy's straw hat further down his face. Her head tilted to the side and motioned Nami to twirl, which she did. "The dress is fine but purple doesn't suit you in this situation. You'll look like a cute grape."

"Thanks?"

"Sweetheart, that's not a compliment."

Nami scoffed before going back to the changing room. "And what exactly are you going to wear?"

Rosario grabbed another dress. It was a bright red but the laced patterns made her think of something Hancock would wear. "Nothing red, orange, or seafoam green."

"How specific of you," Nami commented dryly as Zoro entered the room. Zoro froze when his eyes locked on Rosario and quickly looked away, trying to ignore his cheeks heating up. As much as he tried to ignore it, he couldn't get that image of her out of his mind.

"Hey, Zoro!" Luffy greeted. Rosario glanced up and noticed Zoro looking everywhere else beside her. She mentally smirked as she went back to the dresses. "What you gonna wear?"

"Something black," Zoro stated.

"How edgy," Nami said sarcastically.

"Hey, does that butler seem familiar to you guys?"

Nami poked her head out. "Yeah, I think he was at the last dinner party I attended."

Rosario joined in on the fun while opening up her robe a bit more and said, "Weird, I could have sworn he wiped Buggy's ass before."

"I swear I've seen him somewhere," Zoro muttered as he set his swords down before taking a seat. Nami came out with a different outfit. This one was black with a black and sequent jacket to go with it.

"How's this?" she asked Rosario.

"Lose the jacket then we'll talk," Rosario gave her final answer.

Zoro shook his head. "I said I'm wearing black."

Nami rolled her eyes before going back to the dressing room.

"You can't call a color," Rosario argued as looked at Zoro. Zoro kept his composure as he tried not to look at the little opening from Rosario's robe that gave him a view of her side boob. Rosario crossed her arms before walking over to the pirate hunter. "What if I decided to wear moss green?" Once she stood in front of him, she leaned down and placed her hands on each armrest. "What would you do about your hair, then?"

"Doesn't matter, I still call black," Zoro declared. He took a risky move, not moving his gaze from her, he brought his hand up and yanked Rosario's robe so it was covering her chest. "Might want to cover up, there are children present."

"Got a problem with it?"

"Not at all."

Rosario's lips twitched before she rose and grabbed a red dress from the rack. She went over to the dressing room and held it out for Nami. "Try this one."