2. Ok...Binky

Rosario had a good laugh when Buggy mimicked everything the Straw Hats were saying while they were trapped in the crate. At least she knows that the captain of the Straw Hats knows where the map to the Grand Line is because he kept it somewhere "safe." Little did they know that the "safe place" was inside Luffy's stomach.

She did applaud Zoro for having such confidence about being able to kill them. Yet, he doesn't know what kind of pirates Buggy has in store for them, including her. However, she did question Luffy about not using violence as an answer because that's what Shanks told him. Rosario remembered Buggy mentioning a Shanks, once upon a time, around her first month joining the crew. So, it fascinates her to know that there's a pirate out there who thinks they can talk things out. Little does he know, Buggy already made up his mind.

The lid of the crate finally opened, confusing Luffy and his friends. They looked around as the the blinding light filled their vision followed by circus music. A few of Buggy's crew began twirling down above them while others were juggling balls on a unicycle or even attempting to do a cartwheel.

Of course, Buggy tried to order Rosario to find an act but the girl threatened him. He chuckled and said as if she could, knowing full well how her Devil Fruit powers work, which got the girl to glare at him and respond, a bone is a bone, no matter which one I use. So, she stood by the entrance with her arms crossed just waiting for her captain's big entrance.

The "audience" was clapping for the crew, mostly because Mohji held up a sign for them to applaud. The "audience" knew very well that their lives were at stake if they didn't listen. Luffy noticed how they were chained to their seats with cuffs around their ankles. He could hear their cries as they wanted to show to go on but assumed they were tears of joy.

Luffy grinned, liking the act, and started clapping with them, but Nami slapped his hands down. She could tell they were in a tough spot since they'd been captured by pirates.

"No," Buggy shouted as he came from the entrance. "No, no, no, no." The lights dimmed down and the spotlight missed him by just a second. "Stop clapping!" The audience immediately stopped. "No, stop! It's all wrong!" He looked toward his better first mate, no offense to Mohji. "Rosie, tell them what's wrong?"

"Where do I begin?" Rosario started, the Straw Hats noticing her. She walked toward the stage. "The spotlight was late. You completely missed the captain's entrance." She glared up at the crew who was working the stage lights. "Like you are now." The light suddenly moved, but not to Buggy but on her. "Not me, you morons!" She motioned her head toward Buggy, who was pointing at himself in a 'duh' kind of way. They quickly moved the light toward Buggy.

"And where, oh, where was the dancing lion?" Buggy continued while walking over to Mohji, referring to his lion, Richie."

"Hey, I know you," Luffy began as he looked at Buggy in recognition. "I saw your wanted poster in Shells Town. You're the clown guy." He tried to recall Buggy's name. "Um, uh..." He failed miserably. "Binky, right?"

Rosario snorted at the name, which earned a glare from Buggy. "Buggy," Buggy corrected. He jumped off the stage and held his arms out. "Buggy the Clown." The Straw Hats looked at him confusingly. "Buggy, the Flashy Fool." Buggy walked closer to them. "Buggy, the Genuis Jester."

"Wow," Luffy said with a smile. His eyes widened, along with his smile, when he saw Rosario's face and, more importantly, her mouth. "Woah. What's with your mouth? It's so cool!" He walked around Buggy, getting an annoyed glare from him, and walked toward her to get a closer look. "Is that makeup or something?"

"Luffy?" Nami tried to warn him.

Luffy got close to Rosario's face. "It's the real thing, kid," she snapped.