4. Join My Crew

Buggy watched with an enjoyable glint in his eye as Rosario chained Luffy to the tank. She did find it odd and amusing to feel the rubber-like texture of Luffy's skin beneath her fingertips.

"Think he's gonna give you the map after this?" she asked.

"Oh, he better. Or else we're gonna have to go with Plan You," Buggy said.

"Plan U? What's Plan U?"

He rolled his eyes. "Not Plan U. Plan You. We tie him down and you rip every bone in his body until he gives me my map."

Rosario gave Luffy a once over. "Do you think his bones will be like rubber, too?"

"Who cares?"

Rosario let out a sarcastic chuckle as she spun around toward her friend. "Really? You wouldn't be saying that if the tables were turned." Her hands went behind her back as she talked toward him, a mocking grin plastered on her lips. "Memories serve, not only did you peep at me for a month, I also found your d-"

Buggy pointed a finger at her. "We both enjoyed it and you know it."

"I'm not denying it. The first few rounds were fun. For the first hour -" She motioned to her face, more importantly, her mouth. " - you didn't see this." Then she waved her hand around his face. "And I didn't see that."

"But I heard you." Buggy grinned at her. "Loud and clear."

"Sadly," Rosario muttered under her breath.

"What's that?"

She waved him off by standing next to him and placed her arm on top of his shoulder before she leaned into him. "At least it was a one-time thing," she continued. "Things are better like this, don't you think?"

For a whole other reason, Rosario felt a small pang in her chest. She reached up and grabbed her chest where her heart should have been. Buggy noticed this and rolled his eyes.

"What is the number one rule?" he asked her.

"Follow your orders."

"Besides that. What is the number one rule between us?"

"Stop thinking about the shithead and move on," they recited. Shithead wasn't the nickname Rosario picked out, but it will do.

"Ok, ok," Rosario began as she pulled away from Buggy. "You deal with Straw Hat. Imma check on the other two. Cabaji said something about pissing off the swordsman. Can't let him have all the fun, now, can I?"

"Hurry back!" Buggy called out as she walked toward the green room, which was actually backstage.

It was strange for Rosario to think about the Straw Hat crew. Three inexperienced pirates managed to steal the map to the Grand Line. Sure, there were a few mishaps and bumps along the way but she found it exciting. Just ravishing. Buggy's plan was to have half the crew distract the Marines while he disassembled himself and wandered through the Marine Base. It was pretty stupid and less fun in her opinion, but she doesn't disobey her captain's orders.

She rolled her eyes when she saw Cabaji throwing daggers at Zoro as he spun around in the wheel. Each dagger inched closer to Zoro but Rosario knew the knife thrower very well to know he only misses when he wants to.

"Yo, Cabaji!" she hollered before standing next to him. "Have any of them talked yet?"

"No, but I'm not really worried about that now. Once Buggy's finished with them," he started before pointing at Zoro. "He's all mine."

"Wow, didn't know your love for the pirate hunter runs that deep," she commented which earned a snort from the pirate hunter himself.

Cabaji glared at her. "You know what he did to me, Rosario," he stated. "He killed -"