} Part 6 {

"Can you handle it?" Imani asked, with her low almond eyes staring at him. Naomi stared at the bulge in his pants.

He walked towards the bed, showing his grills as he sarcastically laughed.

"Keep going," he said, sitting at the opposite end of the bed. Staring at them while biting his lip, showing his grills.

Naomi sat up, flipping them over. She hovered over Imani while pulling at the hem of Imani's shorts. Imani lifted herself off the bed so that Naomi could pull them off.

Naomi pulled them off along with hers. She then lined their clits up, then rocked back and forth. They both groaned in pleasure.

Imani held Naomi's waist, pulling her down. Which cause them to breathe harder. She wanted them to be as close as they could physically be.

"I want to hear y'all," Adonis said, while looking down at them with lust in his eyes. They looked at him, moaning in response.

Noami grabbed Imani's throat, grinding harder and faster by the minute. Naomi then leaned down to kiss Imani.

"I've been thinking about this moment since I first met you," Naomi managed to moan out, which caused Imani to get closer to her climax.

"Baby, slow do- down," Imani moaned out, still gripping at Naomi's waist. She then bucked her hips, pushing their clits closer together.

Adonis scooted up the bed towards them, laying down beside Imani. He grew hard, listening to their moans and watching their faces form from the pleasure.

Their moans grew louder, which meant their climax was approaching fast. They stared each other in the eyes, then made eye contact with Adonis.

"Cum," Was all he said, that was all it took for them to release their stress. They cummed so hard, it felt like they'd been emptied like a caprisun.

Naomi then fell weakly on Imani, trying to catch her breath. Adonis then grabbed her neck from the back.

"Arch it," was all he said, while pulling his boxers off. Imani saw his dick spring to life, while widening her eyes. Naomi looked at her face, which caused her to turn around and look too.

Naomi's eyes widened as she said, "What the hell. You carrying around elephant trunks and shit."

"That's why he walk like that," Imani said, laughing. Which Naomi & Adonis joined in on.

Adonis grabbed Naomi pushing her to lay face down on Imani. He grabbed her waist pushing her back into a arch, while grabbing the back of her neck.

She stared at Imani with lust in her eyes, making Imani's stomach knot up. Imani grabbed her neck pulling her down to kiss her.

"You ready mama?" Adonis asked, while watching the girls kiss. She nodded, he then lined himself up with her. He rubbed his dick up and down her entrance, feeling the wetness from her previous orgasm, causing them both to moan.

"Fuck Naomi, you so wet ma," Adonis said, while slowly sliding it in, trying not to hurt her. All Naomi could do was moan in response. Imani just watched and listened, pussy leaking from just watching them interact.

Adonis started with slow, short strokes, letting her adjust to his size. Naomi kissed along Imani's neck, sucking and licking down to her nipples.