} Part 7 {

It's been a couple months since Adonis asked the girls to be his girlfriend. And Naomi was checking herself into rehab.

"I'm going to miss you," Imani said while hugging Naomi, like it was the last time they were going to see her.

"I'm only going to be here for a month," Naomi said, while rubbing Imani's sides.

"It's going to be so longggg," Imani said, falling back on Adonis for support. Acting as if she was going to pass out.

"Girl calm down, we can always come see her," Adonis said, holding Imani up.

"Can y'all slap him for me? I was saving him from y'all, but y'all got it," Imani said looking over at Ebony & Michaela.

"SKEEYEE," both girls yelled about to jump on him, but their men caught them mid air. They then turned around, starting arguments with them.

After their bickering, Naomi said her farewell to her elder brother. They shed some tears, but all was well.

After saying bye to everyone, she then started to walk into the rehabilitation center.

"I love y'all," she turned around saying to her group of friends, while tears fell from her eyes.

"We love you too," the group said, while all three girls plus Nassir cried.

"Stop all that crying," Idris said, looking at Nassir. Nassir stared at him in disbelief.

"Mannn, fuck you. That's my baby sister," he said playfully, while rolling his eyes.

——————————

The girls decided to have a girls night, realizing that they haven't been able to hang out as much.

"I want to try shrooms," Imani said, as she and the girls watched The Gilmore Girls.

"Me too, but I wouldn't know where to get them from," Ebony said, laying across her friends laps.

"I can get some from Nassir," Michaela said, eyeing the girls. All three girls made eye contact, then smiled evilly.

"I'm on what y'all on," all three girls said simultaneously. They all started laughing.

"Calling as we speak," Michaela said, picking up her phone and holding it up to her ear.

Nassir agreed to give the girls the shrooms, but told them to stay at home. The girls agreed, already knowing that they were going to disobey him.

"After picking up the shrooms, y'all want to go buy matching pajamas?" Ebony asked, standing up from Michaela's bed.

"Hell yeah," Michaela & Imani said together. The girls stood up, grabbing everything they needed before leaving out the door.

They listen to Green Eyes by Erykah Badu, on the way to Nassir's apartment.

"BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE, IM SO INSECURE. NEVER KNEW THAT LOVE DID THIS," All three girls yelled to the top of their lungs.

They eventually made it to Nassir's apartment. Michaela texted him, letting him know that they were outside.

He walked out of the building with two men residing behind him. They both happened to be Idris & Adonis. Each of the men walked to their women's car window.

Adonis stuck his head inside Imani's window, Insinuating for a kiss. She then pecked his lips a couple of times.

"What made you want to try this shit?" he asked, while leaning down to her ear. She just shrugged.