} Part 18 {

"I think we should start a podcast," Ebony said, lying across the back seat. "Like we would really be famous," she said sitting up, resting her head on her hand.

"Right, cause we really funny as fuck," Michaela agreed, sitting with her legs to her chest in the drivers seat.

"We can start pod casting right now," Imani said, putting her feet on the dash board. "Cause me and God dapping." They all laughed.

"I'm higherdenamuhhfucka," Ebony said, lying back on the seat. She closed her eyes, covering them with her arms.

"Speaking of high, Nassir has me highly fucked up," Michaela breathed out, as she looked at the rain dripping from her windshield.

"Damn girl, I know you mad when you get to talking proper," Imani said, as she and the girls laughed. "What he do?"

She sighed, leaning back in her seat. "It's not just him entirely, I'm not gone lie. We just can't do right, all we do is fight now. I think I wanna break up, I never been the type to put up with this shit." She got that burning feeling in her throat, knowing she felt the tears coming.

"Every couple goes through it. Either you're meant to be or you're not. Communication is key," Imani said to her, she nodded in response.

"You gotta tell him, and see how he feels. If you don't like how he reply, snap," Ebony said, snapping her fingers. "I know you love him, y'all gone work it out."

"I do love him," Michaela nodded, wiping her tears. "I just miss him and how we used to be."

"It's okay Michaela, we all go through it," Imani said, rubbing her back. Ebony sat up in the backseat, rubbing her forehead.

"This wouldn't be happening if niggas would just listen," she said, like she was stressed. Making her friends laugh. "I got Idris trained, he know not to play."

The girls laughed, seeing Idris walk to the truck. Ebony got scared when he knocked on the window, she didn't see him apparently.

"I know not to play about what?" he asked, opening the back door. She stared at him, before laying her head on his chest.

"Nothing baby, I missed you," she said, he laughed pulling her out the car. She threw up the peace sign as she and Idris walked to the door. Her friends laughed.

"I thought he was trained," Michaela said out the window, making Idris look at Ebony with a confused expression. She unlocked the door before looking at him like she was confused too.

The girls busted out laughing as she took off running in the house. He shook his head at the truck before going in after her.

"Ebony funny as fuck," Imani laughed, as they sat still watching the rain. She looked at Michaela, making her laugh too. "This some good ass sad weather."

"I got a good song for this weather," Michaela said, as she picked up her phone going to her music app. She turned on Chamber Of Reflection.

"SPEND SOME TIME AWAY," Imani yelled the lyrics, looking at Michaela.

"GETTING READY THE DAY," Michaela yelled, pointing at Imani.

"YOUR BORN AGAIN," they both yelled, before laughing. They listened to the rest of the song, before going inside.

They sat on the couch, watching tv. Imani looked at the time, seeing it was almost 5. "Adonis is supposed to come get me at five," she told Michaela, making her nod.

She got up walking upstairs, she went into her closet. She got a black cropped hoodie and shorts set. She put it on putting on some oversized jeans, leaving the waist band of her shorts out.