} Part 13 {

"I'm tired as hell y'all," Imani said to her group of friends, as they walked out of Lazer Tag.

"Bitch you? I'm fucking tired," Michaela said, as she rode on Nassir's back.

"On me, I need to get in shape," Ebony said, as she leaned on Idris for support.

"I can't even talk right now," Naomi said, trying to catch her breath.

"Can y'all shut the hell up? Y'all breath stank," Nassir said, sassily rolling his eyes. Michaela jokingly started choking him, causing him to fall with her on his back.

The friend group busted out laughing, causing Imani & Ebony to fall from laughing.

"Don't hurt my baby," Adonis said, rubbing Imani's stomach as she laid on the floor beside Ebony. Naomi & Idris just shook their heads at them.

Adonis helped Imani up, while Idris did the same.

"Y'all outta be ashamed of y'all self, acting up in these people establishment," Idris said, holding the door for everyone.

A group of women walked out, after the group. Ebony looked back at Idris holding the door with a straight face, she then stuck up her middle finger.

"Girl," he said, giving her a knowing look

"I don't care," she said, walking towards his car.

Imani looked at them, trying not to laugh. He just sighed, walking to the car on Ebony's trail.

"EBONY FUNNY AS SHIT," Imani yelled, while crying laughing.

"I KNOW BITCHHH," she yelled, from the passenger seat of Idris' car.

"Y'ALL GHETTO AS HELL," Michaela yelled, making Imani laugh even harder.

They made it to their cars going their separate ways.

——————————

"Idris, stop talking to me," Ebony said, as she stood at the stove in front of Idris.

"Ebony, I'm not playing with you. Come here," Idris said, sitting on the Island behind her as she mixed Alfredo.

She slowly turned around, walking towards him. She took too long for him, so he loosely grabbed her neck pulling her to him.

"Girl, why you acting like that?" he asked, looking down at her. She just stared at his lips in response. He squeezed lightly, causing her to speak.

"I don't know," she said, turning back around cutting the pot off. He got off the counter, smacking her ass.

"OUCH, hit me like that again and see what happen to yo ass," she said, rubbing the spot.

"I'll kiss it," he seriously said, making her laugh.