} Part 17 {

It had been over a month now since Imani split with Adonis & Naomi. Two weeks into their break up, Imani left & rented out a beach house near Atlanta. She was about 40 minutes out.

She had been staying at the beach house for about 2 weeks now, just finding herself. Today was her last day here, & she wanted to enjoy it.

It was Sunday, which meant it was the Lord's day. She had been to church earlier in the day, & it was around two o'clock.

She sat on the front deck, watching the sand & water collide. She put the blunt that she had pre-rolled to her lips, lighting it. She pulled from the blunt until it was fully in ashes.

After smoking, she picked up her beats. She pulled them over her head, turning on music from her phone. She sat watching the waves & listened to her Tame Impala playlist for about an hour.

It was now around five o'clock, so she decided it was time to head home. She went back into her rental, packing all her things.

After packing she was on the highway, heading back to the place she called home. She rode, listening to Mary Jane.

"I'm in love with Mary Jane," Imani sung along, looking at the road. She sat there vibing alone & just enjoying her own time.

She was thinking about Naomi & Adonis, and how she missed them. She & Naomi had been in contact, but she hasn't really spoken to Adonis.

The girls knew where she was, they promised not to tell the boys. She knew they'd try to come & take her home, she knew she really needed time to herself.

When she made it home, she saw everyone's cars in the driveway. "Oh Lord," she said to herself, getting out of the car.

She got her suitcase & backpack, heading up to the door. She made it to the door, unlocking it & walking inside.

When she made it inside, she was bombarded by the boys. Nassir snatched her suitcase, while Idris snatched her backpack. Adonis snatched her up, holding her in the air by her underarms against the wall.

Imani started laughing, and kicking her feet. The girls were on the floor laughing, with tears rolling down their faces.

"Where the fuck you been at?" Adonis asked, looking up at her. She shrugged, making him shake her. She started laughing even harder.

"We ain't playing with you lil nigga," Idris said to her, rubbing his facial hair with his arms crossed.

"Girl, you gone make us retaliate," Nassir said, as he started lightly punching her legs. She started kicking but they each grabbed a leg, tickling her feet while Adonis still held her up. They yelled incoherent words at her, while she laughed.

"STOPP," she yelled, laughing & screaming. "Okayyy, I'll tell youuu. You gotta put me down tho," she said, trying to get out their grip.

Adonis put her feet on the ground, backing her into the wall. "Don't tell him Imani, what if you wanna go back?" Michaela said laughing, making Nassir take off running after her.

"You right," she said, ducking under Adonis' arm & running up the stairs. Aw man, gotdamn, all hell broke loose. All she heard was running & screaming, as she ran from the chaos.

She made it to her room, seeing Adonis behind her. She tried to close the door, but he caught it. He came in closing the door, & locking it behind him.

"Adonis please," Imani said standing on her bed, ready to run. He walked to the bed, standing at the edge. He smiled at her showing his grills.

"I just want to talk. Come here," he said, making a hand motion for her to come to him. She hesitated, which made him grab her ankle. She fell on the bed, he then dragged her across the bed.