} Part 8 {

Nassir pulled up to his apartment building, parking his car.

"Michaela, baby wake up," Nassir softly said, reaching to rub her back. Michaela sat up, while Nassir grabbed her out the car.

"Look at the pretty trees," Michaela said, walking towards the tree in front of the apartment building.

Nassir quickly grabbed her hand, pulling her into the building. After making it up to his apartment, he locked the door behind him.

"Mama, take off them wet clothes," he said while pulling out a t-shirt for her & boxers for himself.

She walked to the bathroom taking off her wet clothes. She started the shower, stepping in. Nassir came & stepped in behind her.

"You okay?" he asked while she leaned back on his chest, as she stood under the water with her eyes closed.

"Yes, you just look ugly as fuck right now," she said while he laughed, knowing it was the shrooms.

After their shower, Michaela sat at the edge of his bed watching him put his boxers on. "What you looking at lil girl?" he asked, thumping her forehead.

"Nothing massa, sorry," she said while putting her head down, busting out laughing at his straight face.

"Just say you wanna fuck me, so we can move on with life," Nassir said sassily, with his hands on his hips.

"I wanna do you REAL BAD," she said, crawling up to his head board. She then shrieked as he pulled her by her ankle back to the edge of the bed.

"Aw yeah?" he asked, his voice getting lower. She nodded. He then leaned down to kiss her, rubbing his semi-hard dick on her leaking pussy with his boxers still on.

"Pull that fucking dick out, I'm not playing with you," Michaela basically moaned out, as she pulled away from him. He started laughing, as he stood all the way up.

"Girl please, you are under the influence," He said, still laughing. She rolled her eyes at him, crawling towards his headboard once again.

He climbed in after her. She turned her back towards him, pushing him away after he tried to put his arm around her.

"Michaela, you know we can't do that right now. I want you to remember our first time together," he said, pulling her body to turn towards him. She nodded, kissing his lips.

She then turned her body back around, pulling his arm around her. "I love you Michaela," he said, kissing the back of her neck.

"I love you too massa," she said, busting out laughing. He then joined in. They had a small conversation until falling asleep

——————————

Adonis woke Imani up, as Idris pulled up to the girls house. He picked her up, causing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

"Can I hold it while you pee?" Imani asked, laying her head on his shoulder as he unlocked the door.

"What Imani?" Adonis said laughing. He closed the door behind them, locking it. She just pouted at him in response. "Yes Imani, if that's what you want," he sighed, carrying her up the stairs to her bathroom.

He sat her on the counter, then turned to run them some bath water. Imani began taking off her wet clothes.

"I'm so cold," Imani said, crossing her arms across her chest as she trembled.

"I'll warm you up," Adonis said, after he undressed. He then picked her up in a bear hug, she swung her legs while laughing.

"Kick me and see don't I drown you," he said laughing, while stepping into the tub with her in his arms.