} Part 20 {

Imani and Naomi pulled up to Adonis' house, bumping Come Outside by the City Girls. They had the radio on max, and it was even louder because she had the top of her car down.

"BEND IT OVER, BUST IT WIDE," Imani yelled.

"I GOT A BITCH SCARED TO COME OUTSIDE," Naomi yelled.

"COME OUT HOE," they both yelled, as Adonis came outside.

"What hoe y'all telling to come outside? I know y'all not talking to me," he asked, standing on the porch. They laughed, as he crossed his arms.

"You see who came outside tho," Naomi said, dapping Imani up. The girls climbed out of the car, instead of opening the doors like regular people.

"Ian calling you no hoe, but you know son's usually listen to their momma's," Imani said, looking at Adonis for a reaction.

"Get in the damn house before I tear y'all asses up," he said, watching them walk up to the door.

"Who ass?" Naomi asked, walking up and pushing herself on him.

"Yours," he said, rubbing her booty.

"This ass?" Imani asked, turning around and pointing at her booty.

"That ass," he said, slapping her butt. She screamed, falling dramatically as he caught her.

"I didn't even hit you that hard, get yo ass up," he said, as she stood up on her own. She pushed him, walking into his house.

"Your hands are kinda heavy boo," Naomi laughed, walking in before him. "You always doing some."

"Lil ugly ass," they heard Imani say from the living room. She came stomping in the foyer. "I get outta school and come home to get assaulted."

"Ain't nobody assault you lil girl," Adonis said wrapping his arms around the girls waists, pulling them to him. "I gotta tell y'all something tho."

"Oh hell no," Naomi said, pulling away from him. He looked at her in confusion. "Adonis, is it bad?"

"I- No ma'am," he said, talking to her like she was his mom. He pulled her back to him, wrapping his arm around her neck.

Imani nervously laughed, hoping it wasn't bad either. "What is it bae?" Imani asked, wrapping her arm around his torso.

"We're going to Hawaii," he bluntly said. They looked at him in disbelief, shaking their heads. Naomi started screaming, before running up the stairs to his room.

"You always lying," Imani said, looking up at him excitedly. Deep down, she knew he was telling the truth. He smiled at her, seeing her excitement.

"We leaving tomorrow morning around four," he said, as Imani rushed him with a hug, rocking from side to side. They heard Naomi run back down the stairs.

They turned to her, laughing as she ran towards them. Imani moved so that she could land in Adonis' arms. "If you're lying to me, i'll kill you," she said, kissing all over his face.

She jumped down, pulling Imani into a hug. "BAE WE GOING TO HAWAII," Naomi yelled at Imani, as they jumped up and down squealing.

"Y'all need to be packing," he said, walking up the stairs. They widened their eyes, they didn't even think about what they were going to wear.

——————————

{The girls' matching airport fits}