} Part 24 {

"My parents want to meet y'all." Adonis said, lying between the girls. They had woken up about an hour ago, and just laid in bed. "They want to do dinner tonight, since we leave tomorrow morning."

"Sounds nice." Imani said, climbing out of bed. She walked across the room to the bathroom. "What time?"

"Around 6 o'clock tonight, so get up and get ready." He said, slapping Naomi's butt. He got out of the bed, and started to stretch.

"Donny it's 9 a.m. Why would we get ready this early?" Naomi asked, sitting up.

"Because we have to go buy y'all something to wear of course." He said, almost like it was a known thing.

Both girls faces scrunched into confusion. Naomi looked at him while Imani looked ahead in the mirror.

"Are your parents royalty or just very rich?" Imani asked, peeping her head out of the bathroom.

He laughed, pulling his clothes out of his suitcase. "Very rich." He said, following Naomi in the bathroom.

"That's some real shit." Imani said, washing her face. "My kids gone be saying that about me."

"Aww, I can just imagine some mini Imani's running around. Just bad and chocolate." Naomi said, smiling at Imani through the mirror.

"Hell yeah, and I'mma give em to her." Adonis said. Imani made eye contact with him, covering the view of her eyes from him as she walked out the bathroom. "You getting some too."

Adonis finished his routine, walking back in the room. Imani was dressed, sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone. "Youn wanna have my kids Mani?"

"When?" Imani asked, watching him change his clothes. He shrugged, pulling on his shirt. "Just be talking."

He walked to the bed, falling on her. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing his nose. "Hug me back." He wrapped his arms around her.

"Naomi, come hug us." Imani said, as Naomi came out the bathroom. She came to the bed, lying inside Imani & Adonis' opened arms. "Doesn't that feel nice?"

They laughed at Imani's ecstatic tone. "Yes, but we can't lay here all day." Adonis said, lying his head in their necks. He kissed them both, before getting off the bed.

"Why not?" Naomi said, as she and Imani cuddled up. She would lay there all day if she could. She loved being under Imani and Adonis.

"We've got dresses and shit to buy." Adonis said, as she groaned. She held onto Imani while he dragged her off the bed. "You might as well let go."

She eventually let go, letting him cradle her in his arms. "It's an evil world we live in." she said, as he placed her on her feet. She quickly got dressed.

"It only took 4 hours." Adonis said, checking the time on his phone. They were on their way out the front door.

"Niggas just be overdramatic." Naomi said, watching him lock the front door. They followed behind him to the car. "I CALL SHOTGUN."

Imani stomped her foot. "Do I look like I give a fuck? Because I don't." Imani said, strutting off like the lady on the meme. They laughed, watching her strut all the way to the truck. "I'll just drive."

Adonis shrugged, throwing her the keys. "Thank you baby, my neck and shit crooked." Adonis said, acting fake hurt. They saw him holding his smile back, as he falsely stretched.

"Ain't shit wrong with you." Naomi said, climbing in the front seat. He closed their doors, climbing in the back.

"Don't start with me Naomi." Adonis said, thumping her arm. She reached behind her, popping his leg. They hit each other back and forth while Imani pulled off towards the mall.