Chpt. 14 🖤

˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•.˜"*° ˜"*°•
(This chapter is pretty long too) 🙂
*Slight vulnerable Minho ahead <3*

The two days flew by faster than anyone could blink. The dinner wasn't until later but they've been preparing all day.

"I'm still new to all of this.. so, are we having dinner at one of you guy's house or are we going out?" Jisung asked.

"We're going out to a nice restaurant, usually we do this for whenever a vampire is done going through the motions but also because it's nice to just sit down and talk about whatever in a nice setting with good food" Chan answered.

"Then, what's up with all the decorations?" Jisung questioned, pointing to the balloons.

"Oh, that's because we're having a slumber party afterwards, as you probably figured by now.. I go all out with preparations" Chan said with proud smile.

Usually Jisung would be ecstatic to do activities but he honestly wasn't in the mood to have a sleepover or party tonight.

He walked over to the couch and plopped down on it, sighing a little, today was just not his day.

"Yo? Why do you look so sad? We're gonna eat really good today" Jeongin said, sitting down next to Jisung.

Jisung shrugged. "I know, but I guess I'm still tired or something, I don't feel the excitement right now".

"You probably just miss Minho, even though he's only been gone for like 15 minutes... come with me to get some fresh air" Jeongin insisted, pulling Jisung off of the couch.

The two walked out to the front and took in the cold air. Jeongin turned to face him, putting both hands on his shoulders. Jisung looked at him and tilted his head a little.

After a minute, Jeongin's expression softened and he let go of Jisung. "You need to stop worrying, something about your demeanor says you're worried, I thought you'd be in high spirits, you're finally dating Minho" he said.

Jisung bit the inside of his cheek. "I know, it's not the fact that I'm dating him that's bothering me.. it's everything else, today just doesn't seem right".

"What do you mean by that?" Jeongin asked.

"I don't know how to explain it, it's like my instincts are trying to tell me something". He said, confused with his own words.

Jeongin looked confused too but didn't say anything else to him for a few moments.

After a while he spoke. "Well hopefully taking a walk will clear your mind".

Jisung nodded and they started walking, the cool air really did clear his mind, he just figured that he woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

They walked around the neighborhood 2 more times before heading back inside.
"Do you think the walk helped you at all?" Jeongin asked.

"Yea, it helped, thank you" Jisung said with gratitude as they walked through the house.

They made it back to the room with everyone else and Jisung felt happy when he seen Minho already sitting in there.

He rushed over and plopped down on his lap, Minho put his arms around him, and kissed his cheek.

Jisung felt a little embarrassed since they were getting small glances from the others.

"When'd you get back?" Jisung asked. Minho smiled in response. "Like a couple of minutes ago, the store was pretty packed, but I got everything we need, Chan is the best person to go to with decorations".