1- edited

Harry was busy  weeding the garden when his uncle called him.

"FREAK! Get here now"

Harry walked to the door where his Uncle was standing.

"How can Freak help you Mister Uncle Vernin Sir?" Harry asked, curious as to why he was called.

Harry then looked at the fence, which had a smear of mud on it. The fence around the garden had to be gleaming, in case any neighbours came craning their necks over the fence to look..

"What is this?! Surely you realise that mess is not tollerated. I am going to ask this once, and you have to answer truthfully. Who. Did. This?"
Vernon was now staring at Harry with a mad glint in his eyes.

"I didn't do this- oof"
Harry was cut off but Vernon punching him on the nose.

"F-freak didn't do this Mister Vernon s-sir"
Harry stuttered his way through the sentence, hoping that Vernon would not be too mad.

Unfortunately for Harry, Vernon was turning a shade of purple.

"BOY! We are kind enough to give you a home after your parents went and got themselves into a car crash. And what do you repay us with? Your FILTHY LIES. Go to your room!"

Harry obediently trudged to the shed. That was where he slept as it contained chains to prevent him from running off. Not like he could do so anyways, with all those locks on the door.

The shed contained all of Vernon's belts for when he would beat Harry.

_-(○♡○-)_
Vernon walked out of the shed after beating Harry. Not after chaining him though.

In the shed there were shackles on the floor.
If Harry had a good day (which were rare) he would sleep on the cot with only shackles bound around his ankles.
If he was bad, he wouldn't be able to sleep unless it was passing out from unconsciousness from the pain.

Little did he know, the date was July 30th, the last day he would be a ten year old.

_-(○♡○-)_
BOOM

A loud noise woke him up.

"O my gosh it's the elephant man"
Could be heard from Dudley

"Well tha's rude"
A man, judging from the deep tone

After lots of shouting, and even a few shrieks from Dudley and Petunia, Vernon was rushing to get the keys for the shed as a giant man entered demanding to see Harry.

Vernon unlocked the shed and took off the chains on Harry's legs.

"Boy, you better not mess this up for me!" Vernon whisper shouted.

Harry nodded, terrified of the consequences if he didnt listen. He was still sore from the beating he had received earlier, and didn't think he could handle any more.

Harry walked into the living room, where a huge man was sitting.

"'Ere yer are 'arry. What were yer doin' in the garden at nigh'?"

"Erm Fre-Harry though-" Harry was cut off by a kick from his uncle "I thought I heard a mouse, so Ha- I went to go and check."

Harry was rarely allowed in the sitting room, so he took his time looking around, and found that Dudley had a pig tail, and Petunia was sporting a giraffe face.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_

545words
So much better than last times 344

A/N
I thought I'd make a story where Harry acts as a house elf.
Sorry if the first chapter was short.
I'll try to make them longer

Gosh little me was an idiot
I'm so good at my job

Question of the day:
What is your patronus?