12

Ok so this part might not be long cuz I am dying from a milk allergy so yeh.
-_-_-__-
Harry's POV

Harry could barely register what had happened.

The only thing he could feel was pain.

Soon darkness overtook his vision, cradling him into unconsciousness.

Snape's POV

Snape noticed the child he held in his hands slowly fall into unconsciousness

But he had more important matters on his hands.

(Me tempted to leave this on 69 words)

"Madame Bones" Snape called to the woman who was currently at a desk table, filling in some paperwork.

"Severus! What a surprise!" The woman responded, looking up from the work she was currently doing "What are you doing here, and what on earth happened to Mister Potter?"

Severus took no time in stating his issue. "It seems Mister Potter was kidnapped by Lucius Malfoy, who used him as a house elf, and used the cruciatus curse on him multiple times."

Severus then told her Lucius's location, and Madame Bones quickly sent multiple aurors to take Lucius to a holding cell.

Harry's POV

Voices, and lots of them.

Harry could only register bits of the argument going on in front of him.

"Are you sure... imperius"

"Why... away"

"Poor Mister Potter... enough already"

Harry mustered up enough strength to open his eyes.

He looked up, to see multiple eyes on him. He cowered into himself, disregarding the aches in his body.

"How are you Harry?" The distinct accent that belonged to none other than Professor Mcgonagall.

"H-hurts" Harry responded, not knowing what to say.

Harry was quick to check the clock on the wall in front of him, to see that it was already 8AM.

Not wanting another punishment, Harry jumped off the bed and sped out of the room.

A long groan could be heard from Severus "Not again!"

Dumbledore was quick to get Harry back, just using a simple spell "Accio Harry Potter's best shoes"

And Harry came whizzing back, with a look of utter panic on himself face.

(♡☆♡)
Ok so like Ik that was probs one of the shortest chapers whith 350 words

Any who
Q:who do I ship Harry with once all the drama ends. Comment on which one.

No one

Fred and/or George

Draco

Hermione

Ginny

Luna

Blaise

Neville