5

GUYS I'm so sorry 4 not posting.

Also Voldy died when he tried 2 kill Harry the first time

I only own the plot and not Hazza P

(O-O)

Harry was worried. His new master looked like he was even more upset with him, so Harry tried to do his best in every lesson. 

This didn't work  though, hence why he was walking back to the dungeon for another detention.

He knocked to the doors to Snape's chambers.

"Come in." a voice from the inside called. Harry entered the office.

"You are to write the lines "I will listen to my professors" for the duration of the detention. And none of this 'Freak's master' business either"

Harry walked to the chair, miserable. He knew he couldn't write, but he really didn't want to get a beating.

He picked up a quill, dipped it in ink, and started writing. He only knew the alphabet, so he tried to spell words from there. 

On the page it read 'i wil lisen tu mi profesors' or ' i wil lesen too me prohfesor'

Snape looked over the lines, and he raised his lips into a sneer. "Potter, I believe I told you to stop this silly joke.  Why are these spelled like a two year old wrote this?"

Harry trembled. He'd thought that he'd done a good job, but he thought he was in for a beating. "B-but mas-professor. Freak t-told you. Freak c-can't write"

Snape had had enough. He looked Harry dead in the eyes and used occlumency on him. But what he saw shocked him. There were memories of Harry getting beaten by his uncle, and not once did he hear Harry use the word 'I'. Harry was treated worse then a house elf.

Soon, Harry was walking by Snape to the hospital wing. Harry was confused as he didn't know why he was taken there. He realised that this must be his punishment.

A woman walked out and  quickly led Harry to the bed.

Harry sat underneath the covers and watched as the woman raised her wand and started muttering under her breath. Harry's eyes widened, and he decided to beg to not be punished, even if it never worked.

"Please don't punish Freak! Freak will be good. please please don't punish Freak. Please." Harry started weeping. Then he was given something to drink. He drank it slowly, thinking that it would cause him some pain. He was surprised to find himself drifting off to sleep.