13

GUYS IM SOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY 4 NOT UPDATINGG. MENSTRUATION IS A PAIN IN THE UTERUS^~^
ANYWAYS
ONWARDS
♡>♡
Harry's POV

Just when he'd thought he'd gotten away, his shoes got a mind if their own and pulled him upside down, back in the direction he came from.

Oh no he thought I'm surely in for a magical beating now

As soon as he was brought back to the hospital wing, he tried to hide under the bed, but didn't make it far, as Professor Mcgonagall was quick to pick up the boy.

"Harry, I know you are probably scared, but I promise that none of us will ever hurt you." She said, looking at him, concerned

"Harry, I hope you understand that Severus won't hurt you or force you to do anything you don't want to." Dumbledore said, sadness visible in his eyes.

#~#
Severus POV

"You could say that again old man." Severus said, fuming

"Whatever do you mean, my boy?"

Severus saw red.

"Don't 'my boy' me. If you cared about Harry's safety then you should have checked on him every month like you were supposed to."

"That was purely my fault. I was so sure that Mrs Figg would notice if anything was wrong, but I think they'd trained Harry enough to hide what was going on." Dumbledore replied a tear slipping out of his eye.

Severus looked at Harry. He looked absolutely terrified.

"Come, Harry, let's go." Severus said, offering a hand to the small boy.

Harry slowly reached out for the hand and grabbed it.

"I'll be seeing you at breakfast tomorrow," Severus said before mumbling under his breath "Old codger can't even take care of a child right. Goodness knows how he takes care of a school."

#~#
Harry's POV

Harry walked with Severus, hoping that.what Professor Mcgonagall said was true, and Snape wouldn't hurt him.

They walked for a while, until the pain relief potion that Harry was given had worn off.

Severus offered to carry Harry, but Harry was too scared of being dropped.

Harry ended up being levitated on a bed.

A very comfy bed

A very very comfortable bed.

Maybe living with Snape wouldn't be so bad if Snape would let him sleep on comfortable beds like this.

Harry's eyelids started to droop.

Hopefully he would wake up before they got home, so he could make brunch.

Hopefully....

♡<♡
7 hours later

Harry woke up, relieved to see he was still in a bed.

But it wasn't levitating?

Harry jumped out of bed, only to wince in pain.

He looked at the clock. It was 5:30pm, already?!

Snape would be so mad.

Harry walked downstairs in a daze, bracing himself for the curcio- coocio or maybe it was crucio curse that Mr Lucius hit him with when he did something wrong.

♥︎_♥︎ WAIT A MINUTE OMG I DIDNT KNOW I COULD MAKE SHADED IN HEARTS AAHAAHAHAH ♡♥︎♥︎♡♥︎♥︎♡☆☆☆.
ignore me being shocked by modern technology I swear
474 or smth words
This was a filler chapter cuz idek what to do but like yeh
Question:
Who would be the best character if they werent evil.
Answer
I prefer Bella. The crazy vibes