Harry was scared for his detention. He thought that Professor Snape was his new master at school. And he just had to upset him. Harry couldn't help wondering how they beat someone at Hogwarts. Did they have a cane? Could they just magic a beating onto him?

Harry thought about this as he walked to his detention. He realized that if he was good during the detention, then he wouldn't get such a painful beating.

Soon Harry was right in front of Professor Snape's door. He knocked, waiting for permission to enter.

"Enter" was heard from inside the room, so Harry entered the room to see Snape sitting at the desk.

Harry immediately fell to his knees and started apologising to Snape.

"Freak is so so sorry Master Sir, Freak didn't realize you would be Freak's new master in school. Please forgive Freak Master."

Harry thought that it was a good apology until Snape sneered at him.

"Get up off the floor and sit on the chair. I have no time for your crazy shenanigans."

Harry obediently obeyed, scared that he'd upset his new master even more. 

Snape was surprised when Harry complied. He thought Harry would put up more of a  fight, just like his father would have done. 

"As you have decided to use a banned item in the school for writing, you can write lines for the duration of the detention. You should write 'I must not cheat'"

Harry looked up at Snape shocked. He didn't know how to write! Surely Snape knew. Then Harry realized that this was his punishment, and he was scared to think about what would happen if he didn't do it. But he couldn't do it.

And so Harry braced himself for punishment. He stood up, gave Snape the belt, walked into a corner of the room, and lifted up his shirt.

Snape was completely confused as to why Harry would give him a belt. Then he looked up to see Harry with his shirt lifted up. Snape sneered. What kind  of joke was this anyways?  Why did he think that Snape would fall for it. The wounds were probably painted on anyways.

"Potter, stop this nonsense immediately, and get to writing lines,"

Harry flinched at his professors shout, and walked back to the desk. "B-but Master-"

Snape was done with this sick joke. "Potter you will address me as Professor Snape! I am done with your silly games."

"B-but Mast- Professor Snape sir, Freak can't read or write."

Snape had given up on trying to get Potter to write lines. 

"You will clean each cauldron until they are shining"

Harry went and kissed Professor Snape's shoes. "Thank you Master, Professor Snape sir. Thank you"

"Scourgify" Professor Snape cleaned his shoes, disgusted at Potter's behaviour.

"In fact, you are dismissed. Now  get out of my sight!"

T-T

ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I POSTED. LIKE 24 HOURS

welp

hope you enjoyed the coffee drinking 12 year old's chapter

QOTD: Who is u least fave hp character

AOTD: The pink toad