Chapter 8

A/n yes yes yes yes ik I said I was gonna update but word of the wise... dont trust me
Harry Potter belongs to me... jk Rowling
_-(○♡○-)_

Harry was shocked. Mister Potions Master wanted him, a freak, ot stay in his house. What if he would beat him like Master used to do?

He decided that he must be good and listen to mister potions Master to make sure he doesn't get beaten.

_-(○♡○-)_

When they got to the house, Severus unlocking the door with a key, Harry was quick to ask.

"Mister Potions Master?"

"Yes Po-Harry?"

"Where will fre- I be staying?"

Upon saying that, Severus beckoned for him to follow him.

The went up the stairs, which shocked Harry - he'd only ever had the cupboard and the shed. But he refused to get his hopes up. What if the room was tiny?

Harry was tremendously surprised to say the most. The room was large, even larger than the shed.

"Is the room fitting enough for you P-Harry?" Severus asked him, startling him out of his thoughts.

"This? All for fre-me? Mister Potions Master y-you don't h-have to! I d-don't take up m-much space you k-know!" Harry stuttered, the room was massive!

"Yes, it's all for you, Harry. By the way, instead of calling me Mister Potions Master, you can call me Sev"

With that, Severus strode out of the room, cloak billowing, with the intention of letting Harry get comfortable before he started to teach him basic things.

☆_-(○♡○-)_

Harry looked around the room.

Surely he must have to earn his keep. Without making a sound, he crept out of the room, determined to make sure Mister Severus wouldn't beat him.

Harry looked around until he found the kitchen and quickly got to cooking. He started off with boiling potatoes, but Severus came downstairs as soon as he started cooking the bacon.

Harry quickly hid in a corner to become as small as possible.

"Harry?"

Even though he heard his name, he stayed crouched in the corner, determined to earn his keep and not get beaten.

Harry was crouched in the corner of the kitchen whilst Vernon was towering over him.

OMG GUYS I AM ACTUALLY SO SOREY I FORGOT TO DK THIS SO THERE IS MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND A PANIK ATTACK AND IF YOU DONT WANNA READ THIS PART GO TO THE ☆AT THE END
"Freak's sorry Master Uncle Vernon Sir! Freak can clean this up sir! Please don't beat Freak!"

Crack! That was the sound of the belt hitting his unprotected back

Harry bit his lip to prevent himself from crying out.

Crack!

"Harry!"
That's weird. Mister Uncle Vernon never called him Harry.

"Harry breathe with me, in out, in out"

He felt a hand being placed on something and tried to obey.

"Are you okay Harry?"
Harry looked up to see Severus looking at him with a worried expression.

"I-I'm s-sorry Mister Severus, I-I should have c-cooked your l-lunch"

Severus reached out to him, and Harry flinched.

Severus then muttered something about an old goat, and Harry sprinted up to his bedroom and hid under the covers, shaking in fear.

_-(○♡○-)_
Omg I'm actually so proud of myself that was 502 words. Anyways I'm an idiot but like...

Dont blame me, blame the Eclipse