3

Finally, it was time for classes. Harry wondered if he had to get a lower score than everybody, as Vernon had told him that people wouldn't want 'a freak like him' to get better scores.

At breakfast, he went to sit down at the Gryffindor table, but he was cut of by a blond haired boy. He had two massive people on either side of him that looked like they could knock Harry unconscious.

The boy began to speak. "So it's true then, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. My name's Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, this is Crabbe, and this is Goyle. Be our friend, Potter, you'll soon learn that some wizards are more superior to others."

Harry didn't know how to respond, lest he messes it up, so he simply shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Meanwhile, Snape saw the conversation and sneered. It was obvious that the famous Harry Potter was too good for conversations.

Harry, unaware of the teacher watching him, sat down and realised that he hadn't been given permission to take food, and simply sat there.

Snape, on the other hand, was taking a mental note that Harry supposedly thought he was too good for the food at Hogwarts too.

Soon the first years received the timetables. It read:

MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY

8.30-9.30 Herbology Charms Transfig. Charms Potions

9.45-10.45 D.A.D.A. Herbology Charms Transfig .Potions

11.00-12.00 Transfig. D.A.D.A. Herbology Transfig .Astronomy

12.00-13.00 LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH LUNCH

13.00-14.00 Charms History D.A.D.A. D.A.D.A. History

14.15-15.15 Astronomy Potions Potions History FREE

15.30-16.30 History Astronomy FREE FLYING FREE

Midnight Astronomy

Soon Harry was going to his classes. The classes proved to be a struggle, but a red haired boy (Fred//George) gave him a quill, and when he used the quill, it wrote out notes for him. The only issue was reading the notes.

Soon, they had potions with a man with long hair and dark eyes that seemed to be looking into his soul. He quickly scurried to get into a seat, and the teacher spoke.

"You are here to learn the subtle and exact art of potion making. There will ne no foolish wand waving here...."

Harry zoned out as the words meant nothing to him until he heard his name being called for the fifth time.

"Potter!"

Harry jumped to the conclusion that this man probably wanted an answer, and so he said "Y-yes master."

Then he realized what he had said.

"I-I mean y-yes sir?"

Snape took his quill and studied it. "Mr Potter, see me after class"

Harry was quivering in his boots.

"y-yes s-sir"

During the lesson, the only thing Harry seemed good at was losing points

-v-A

After class

>-<

"Mr Potter, this is a quick-notes quill, and they are banned. Did you see yourself above the rules. detention at 6pm sharp. I would like to see you with a normal quill for it. Now run off."

Snape had just finished telling Harry off, and Harry was too scared to disobey him so he accidentally said "Freak understands sir, Freak will bring Master a normal quill."

Then he left Snape, who was staring at him, looking shocked. Then Snape came to the conclusion that Harry wanted to earn pity points, the next thing would be asking not to beat him.

NvN

Hola Amigos

YO ESTOY AQUI

Magst du es?

Did ya'll like da story.

ENYWAYS---

QOTD: which Hazza P character would you like to meet irl?

AOTD: McGonagall, the underrated QUEEN,