Plan

Crimson crashed into Chat Noir, almost knocking him off of his feet. She hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry Kitty..."

The rest of the team looked on in shock and surprise.

"Red? What's wrong? Are you okay? You better not have reopened the wound!" Chat Noir scolded.

She shook her head and then looked up at him tearily. "That's not it... it's Hawkmoth. I know who he is..."

"That's amazing! Red we can finally stop this madness! Why are you crying and apologising?" He asked softly.

"It's not that I found out..." she paused and looked down. "It's who he is."

"Well who is he?" Viperion asked.

Marinette took a deep breath and looked Adrien in his eyes. "It's your father..."

Chat Noir froze.

He went entirely still.

Marinette pulled him into a tight hug.

"Why?" Was all the blonde managed to utter.

"He wanted your mother back... but um I have news about that... she... she's alive kitty. I can heal her. It's a guardian curse from using a broken miraculous. I can reverse it..." she paused for a moment to let him process.

She watched as the gears turned in his face and his eyes lit up with hope.

"I can bring her back... but Kitty we can't let your father run free I'm sorry..." she stroked his cheek gently.

He said nothing and just hugged her again.

The rest of the team watched, holding their breath.

After what seemed like hours that they cried, Chat noir pulled back and stared at her and then the team with determination. "What's the plan?"

Crimson was about to speak but was interrupted.

"Of course, we won't be enacting said plan until you are healed completely."

She pouted.

"Question... do we get to meet Superman at some point?" Roi Singe asked out of nowhere, rocking on his heels.

Crimson turned to glare at him. "Don't put him on a pedestal. Superman is no better than any of us. We are all trying to help people. He's just been around longer. Besides, I'm not telling you his identity. Therefore you'll never meet my birth parents. Except probably Adrien."

"Oh my gosh!" Carapace exclaimed.

"What is it?" Ryuuko tilted her head.

"You know like, all of the Justice League's identities! A-and the titans! And all the other big league heroes!"

"Only league members worth mentioning are Wonder Woman and Zatana. I suppose bats isn't too bad but I kind of have to like him." She grumbled.

Chat Noir smirked slightly, "Your boyfriend is Robin isn't he?"

Crimson turned a shade of red to fit her name. "N-no!"

The others burst into laughter that showed they did not believe her.

"Wait isn't the current Robin the really angry one? He good enough for you? Because you got a full team ready to give the shovel talk to him." The Bee hero crossed her arms.

"H-he isn't always like that! Well... to most people he is... b-but not to me! He's honest and kind but in a way that unless you know where to look, you won't see it... he helped me leave America. He's... everything to me." She looked to the floor with a small smile and scuffed her boot on the roof they were on.