Cries

It started well.

Marinette was donned in her new Supergirl suit as she wouldn't be hurt by getting thrown around this way, as well as the fact that, she couldn't use magic from Tikki to heal Emily.

She was successful managing to heal the comatose woman to begin.

Adrien had settled in next to Luka and everyone else had gotten into position.

Jon and Konner a few rooftops away, listening intently.

By that point, things were still going well.

It didn't last long.

Hawkmoth descended from what Marinette thought was the most cliche evil elevator in the world.

All he had seen was a girl in a Supergirl suit standing over his comatose wife.

"Who the hell are you!? What are you doing here!? Get away from my wife!"

She quickly transformed before looking up, Ryuuko coming to her side.

"Gabriel this needs to stop." Crimson said in a low voice, trying to get through this with no fighting but she knew it was inevitable.

"Of course you're one of those aliens. You don't belong on this planet! None of them do and you certainly shouldn't be anywhere near my wife!" He yelled, already charging towards them.

..~~..

"I hear clashing... We have to go!" Konner declared desperately.

"Wait... W-what if we get in the way?"

"Get in the way of a madman harming our only sister!" He yelled and flew across to only to hesitate slightly before crashing in, allowing Jon to catch up.

"Maybe we shouldn't charge in yet... She has it handled."  Konner murmered and the  stayed watching, but ready to jump in."

..~~..

Crimson rushed to finish healing Emily while her team distracted Hawkmoth.

It didn't take long before she was back in the fray.

"Halfbreed monster!" Hawkmoth yelled, a sick grin on his face.

"Rich coming from you" she retorted, whipping her yo-yo into his jaw with a sickening crack.

Rage glowed in his eyes, "I've had just about enough of you!"

The rest of them prioritised either recovering the peacock miraculous or shielding the slowly waking up Emily while Viperion, Bunnyx and Chat Noir were on standby nervously.

"What were you doing to my wife!?" Hawkmoth yelled.

"Healing her. Which you would have known was possible if you asked instead of hiding behind a wall of butterflies." Said in a freakishly calm tone.

"Liar! She couldn't possibly be healed I need the wish!" Hawkmoth grew angrier by the second while Crimson remained an almost solid wall of ice, eyes giving nothing away.

"No. You do not." She spoke smoothly.

Hawkmoth rose his staff, "Even with her alive, I will have your miraculous. I will have the power. She will never fall victim to that toxic power again! And you alien! I will never let you near anyone. You'll never be near anyone! Things like you don't belong here. And you certainly don't belong near my son!" He glared at her.