Chapter 6

BACK IN THE HALLWAY

Angelica, Jester, Void were walking back to the room, as soon as they got to the door, Angelica opened it. Void and Jester walked in while Angelica walked behind them. They walked down the stairs, Void instantly, somehow, pulled out a notebook. Angelica and Jester stared at him, wondering.

"What? Never saw someone have a notebook before or something?"Void said

"Let's get this over with..." Angelica said, she walked over to the board. Jester followed her.

Once Angelica got over to the board, she stared at it.

"I assume we will teach this boy about the real felix?" She asked Void

"Well, yeah, he seems smart." Void said, he was looking over some pages in his notebook.

Angelica then looked at Jester and mumbled to herself "how could Felix pick a child in this dark place..." Then she spoke up.

"Alright Jester, I'm going to tell you a few things... promise not to tell and else.. Okay..?" She held out her pinky

Jester wrapped his pinky around Angelica's.

"I promise!" Jester said with a smile

Angelica started to tear up but quickly wiped it away, she stood up and walked over to the board while holding Jester's hand.

"So there was this guy who loved Felix.."

(this is where we're going back in time also WARNING: this next part of the chapter may contain some sensitive topics to people like, grape/s3x, abuse, manipulation, use of dr/g$, cannibalism and other really bad things!!!!)

There was an ocean, a man was sitting in front of it while another man walked behind him.

"Enjoying the late night view of the ocean while the stars and moon are still out, aren't ya?" One of the men turned his head to see.. Felix.

The man stood up, black face like a void but you can see one of his eyes, black pupils tho, brown shirt and brown baggy pants.

"Indeed I am, so what?" The men chuckled

"You always surprise me, Jonathan." Felix said, he kept walking towards Jonathan.

Jonathan realized Felix was getting a bit too close to him and started to back up into the sea.

"Hey, Felix, what are you doing?" Jonathan asked with a joking tone

"It's a surprise," said Felix. As soon as he got very close to Jonathan he pinned him down on top of the water. Jonathan blushed

"Wh- what are you doi-" Jonathan got interrupted by Felix kissing him on the lips. Jonathan's eyes widened but he kissed back, warped his arms around Felix's shoulders, bringing him closer. They were sharing a passionate kiss. After a few minutes of them making out, Jonathan pulled away

"D-does this mean we're more than friends now..?" Jonathan asked, his breath was heavy.

"Sure does, darling." Felix kissed Jonathan's cheek.

That night was a big mistake for Jonathan. After 5 months into the relationship, Jonathan would realize Felix's drinking problem, not only that but his smoking problem. One night, a year in, Felix wanted to do the tango (plz know where i'm going with this...) but since Jonathan didnt want to do it (due to the fact he's ace) Felix decide to rape him. The worst, awfulest, traumatizing night of Jonathan's life. When Jonathan finally got to hang out with a friend at the cafe, he didn't tell Felix. Once Felix found out and they got back home, Felix murder and ate Jonathan's bones, organs and other parts.

BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME

"I even heard Jonathan, after his death, came back to life, still the same..." Angelica said, she turned towards Jester who had a look of terror on his face, she had completely forgotten what Jester's age was and immediately hugged him.

"Oh my sweet child, I'm so sorry.." She sounded like she was about to cry.

Void noticed this and immediately pulled Jester away from Angelica.

"Void..? What are you doing..?"

"I don't want him to know anymore until he's older.." Void said. He walked Jester up the stairs.

"Go back to the others, okay?"

"Okay.." Said Jester, he walked up the stairs.

Jester started to walk back to the entrance, he had many questions, about this place, ABOUT EVERYTHING!!! Maybe... one of the questions can be answered.

BACK AT THE FRONT

Lacy was talking to Jane and X was talking to himself in a corner. Jester walked up to Lacy and Jane and before asking the main question he was going to ask, he asked this.

"Why is X talking to himself?" He asked

Jane said "Oh.. I didn't know he was there! Probably thinking about his cru-" Before Jane could say anymore, Lacy covered her mouth

"Be quiet." Lacy said

Jane nodded and walked away. Jester had a confused look on his face but then asked Lacy something.

"Is... there a way to get out of here?"

"If there was a way out of here, we wouldn't be talking right now."

"Oh... sorry.." Jester then walked away.

When he got to a hallway he looked to his left and saw Jane walking to a hallway with a bunch of doors. Jester followed her.

"Hey..!! What's this area?" Jester asked her

"Oh! This is where everyone's room is!" Jane smiled

Jester looked around and saw the names of everyone on the door.

"Rooms..?"

"Here, I think I know where your room is!" Jane held out her hand. Jester took Jane's hand.

After a while of walking in the hallway. Jane saw a door that had the name "Jester", which meant it was Jester's.

"This is your room!" Jane lets go of Jester's hand and walks away.

"Thank you!" Jester yelled out to Jane

Jester opened the door and walked in. Unfortunately, it kinda looked like one of those emo 16 year old bedrooms (i literally love those bedrooms so i'm not hating, if you're emo, hit my tiktok dm up ;3 you could be the met a girl and i really thought she liked me to my this is the heaviest song you have ever heard! Also idk if I'm thinking of smt else but idc.) it had sage green walls, brown sweaters and baggy pants were lying around, posters of bands he had never even heard of were hanging on the wall. There were some bookshelves.

"Thank god, I can actually do some reading here!" Jester walked up to one of the bookshelves. The first one had cds.

"CDS..? I can listen to music..?" Jester looked around and noticed a CD player.

"Oh cool!!!" Jester smiled, he looked back to the bookshelf that was full of CDS. He grabbed one that caught his eye, it was the band System of a Down (WHERE THE SOAD BITCHES AT!!!! Men btw i love men... sorry women...) He put it back, he thought that if he was still alive this would've been one of his future rooms so he decided to look when he was older. He laid down on the bed, it was pretty comfortable, there was a blue, green, and black blanket, there were 6 pillows and the sheets were sage green.

Suddenly he heard a scream coming from the entrance. He ran out of his room and back to the entrance, he saw everyone surrounding someone, he walked up and there was a man black face like void's but you can actually see one of his eyes, black pupils tho, white long shirt and black baggy pants.

Everyone heard Felix behind them.

"Jonathan..?"