Chapter 7

(I recommended listening to Falling behind by Laufey and Heaven by Mitski cause this chapter is so wholesome!!!)

"Jonathan..?" Felix said

"Felix..?" Jonathan said. He was about to stand up to see if it was actually Felix but quickly fell back down when he was hugged by X

"Jonathan!! I miss you so much, brother!!" X cheered, he kept hugging Jonathan.

"Oh," Jonathan realized it was his brother, X. "Oh my god! It's been so long!" He hugged back.

Felix walked up to them, he pulled X off of Jonathan. X fell on the floor, lightly. Void ran right next to him while Felix talked to Jonathan.

"Hey there darling!" Felix said in a happy tone which was very unusual.

"Don't ever call me that." Jonathan said bluntly.

"Who the fuck are you talking to." Felix said with a bit of an aggressive tone.

"No one.."

"That's what I thought! Good boy." Felix patted the top of Jonathan's head.

Jane was watching the scene that was going on between X and Void.

"Are you okay, X?"Void asked.

"Yeah, I should be.." X felt Void hand on his back, X eyes widened and he blushed.

"You sure..?

"Ye-yeah Void, of course!!" X said with a shaky voice, it was a flustered tone.

Void saw X's blushing face, not knowing that it was flirtation blush. Void thought X had a fever so Void put his hand on X's forehead. When he felt X's forehead hot he said "Geez, X! You're burning up! Lets get you to your room, I'll help you out."

Void picked up X, letting X have one arm on his shoulder while he dragged X to his room.

Jane turned her head back to everyone else, she heard Lacy and Angelica talking.

"Is it possible for two people to come here on the same day?" Lacy whispered

"Of course not... tho.. I'd like to know if he and Jester came from the same place... their death could be the same..."

"Is that even possible for them to have the same death?!"

"Could be..."

"This should be interesting." Lacy put her arms up and Angelica knew that Lacy wanted to be picked up so she picked up Lacy and sat her on her shoulders.

"That's better.." Lacy said. She put her chin on the top of Angelica's head.

Suddenly, Angelica asked Felix "How can this man be here a couple hours after Jester got here..?"

Felix turned his head to Angelica. "Well, he wasn't accepted into heaven and hell apparently."

"So that's why he is here now..?"

"Basically." Felix said. He started to walk back to go back to his office.

"Cmon Jonathan." Felix motions Jonathan to follow him. Jonathan got up and followed Felix.

"Now hold on a minute, Felix..." Angelica said before suddenly Felix was frozen in the air, 2 feet off the ground.

"You know the rules.." Angelica gave a grin

Felix turned his head.

"Put me down."

"Hm.... no..!" Angelica smiled. Lacy looked down at Angelica and saw her smile, she began to blush, she thought Angelica was beautiful, not only because she was tall and an angel but she was perfect... Lacy snuggled her face on to the top of Angelica's head.

Angelica started to blush and she lost control of her magic, making Felix fall on the ground.

"Ow!"

Jonathan walked over to him.

"You okay?" He asked

Felix looked up at Jonathan "Yeah." He stood up, trying to keep his normal self.

Jane notices the situation around her, Angelica and Lacy being lovey dovey. Felix and Jonathan being exes and almost about to have a fight. Void and X are probably talking to each other in X's room. She finds herself being lonely but she never was fond of anyone, she didn't date anyone in her mortal life and she wasn't going to date anyone here. Of course, she liked the idea of having a relationship but being in a relationship or being in any kind of romantic situation did not felt right to her.

She shook her head, clearing the thoughts. She noticed Jester was asleep on one of the benches. She smiled and picked him up, carrying him back to his room.

Once she put Jester in his bed in his room, she walked out and went to her room.

MEANWHILE WITH VOID AND X

X was laying down on his bed while Void was sitting at the edge, listening to what X was saying.

"So then, I found.." X's words started to be unheard for Void. Void found himself only looking at X, not paying attention to what he was saying or anything around him. Void felt something in his chest beat faster, it was his heart. He smiled at X, he felt his love for X growing but quickly shook it off and went back to paying attention to X.

After a while X fell asleep, he told Void before he fell asleep that he should stay. Void wanted to and he did. He looked around to see if there was an extra bed but there wasn't. Of course he could sleep on the floor but there was no extra blankets or pillows. He noticed X had room left on his bed.

"I'm sure he won't mind."  Void thought.

He got in X's bed and laid next to him, back turned but they'll soon be in a position where X's head was on a bit of Void chest while Void was hugging him close with one arm.