Chapter 11

(Tw: this chapter has blood, mentions of transphobia and deadnaming, and emotional abuse in it!)

Flowers. Yellow Flowers. Red roses. Thorns spread all around. Charlie lays there, blood gushing from his back. Charlie opens his eyes, looking around, trying to figure out where he is. He groaned and sat up, feeling himself bleeding more while he sat on the thorns though it didn't hurt but he felt himself bleeding. He looked forward and there was a boy he knew from his life.. The boy had soft, curly blonde hair, wearing a yellow sweater and blue pants. He couldn't see his face since he was behind the boy. He stood up

"Alan..? Alan, is that you..?" He said as he slowly started to walk, he saw the boy fading into dust

"No... No! ALAN!" He started to run to the boy

"I CAN'T LOSE YOU FOR THE THIRD TIME!!" He screamed but when he finally got close, the boy had officially faded away. He fell onto the ground, tears in eyes, dripping. 

Jester woke up, he groaned and groaned. He sat up and leaned back in his chair, he looked to his left and looked outside his window. It was still the same daylight.

"Great... still got time to see how this day goes.. Maybe something might happen tonight?" Jester than chuckled at that last part. Like something could ever happen at night in this place.

Jester stood up and walked out of his room. He didn't see anyone in the hallway so he walked to the front where Felix was there yelling at Lacy.

"YOU'LL NEVER BE A WOMAN, NO MATTER WHAT! YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A MAN!"

"You also know damn well that we both know you're just a sad pile of shit." Lacy groaned.

Felix stood there, confused until he said "And what if i tell the sisters about your tall girlfriend being down here instead of up there?" He grinned

Lacy's eyes soften and she suddenly yelled "YOU WOULDN'T FUCKING DO THAT!"

"Oh, but I can and I will~" He giggled. "How would the sisters react when they hear one of their angels has been here for the past 2 years dating some worthless scum like you, Liam~? Answer me that."

Lacy's tone softened "Please.. Felix.."

"Then maybe act a little more manlier before I put you as the design I originally had for you. Keep the outfit and act like a woman all you want but at least be a tough woman." Felix turned around and saw Jester but he didn't care. As he walked past Jester, he whispered. "Let that be a lesson to you before you think of that boy." His tone was stern.

Jester nodded.

When Felix was gone he looked at Lacy and walked over to her

"Hey.. you okay?" He asked, softly

Lacy looked up and looked at Jester's eyes before beginning to sob.

Angelica was walking back to the front before running when she heard Lacy crying, she arrived at the front and saw Jester hugging Lacy while she cried. She walked up and put a hand on Jester's shoulder. He let go of Lacy. Angelica sat down on her knees next to Lacy. Lacy looked to her left and saw Angelica, her eyes softened but then tears came crashing down again as she sobbed once again. She hid her face in Angelica's chest and Angelica put her hand on Lacy's hair and stroked it. Angelica whispered and whispered things to try to comfort Lacy, she looked up at Jester and nodded. He walked away.

-Later that night-

Jester was in his room, writing in his journal.

And then... she started crying! I can't recall what happened for the rest of day tho, I mostly stayed in my roo-

Before he could finish writing, music was heard. He wasn't playing anything though, the music sounded muffled. He got up and opened the door, the music was slightly louder but not by much. He walked to the direction of the music and it led to the front, peeking around the wall. And there it was, Felix and Jonathan in suits, dancing to 'The Masochism Tango, by Tom Lehrer' with the lights slightly dimmed. Their bodies touching then pulling back, Felix spinning Jonathan. Jester looked closely at their faces, Felix was grinning while Jonathan was slightly frowning. Felix's lips leaned in close to Jonathan's ear and he whispered.

"Just me and you, love." He grinned and pulled back. Jester noticed the discomfort from Jonathan rising. Soon the song stops and they disappear into thin air. Jester was a bit confused but walked back to his room.

Room. He finished. Tonight, Mr. Jonathan and Felix was dancing to this weird song, I don't really know how to explain it but I guess it could be like one of those dances at a ball room? I don't know... I wanna go home... He writes than closes his journal.

\ hallo! from where i am rn, it is new years eve, im so glad we can go into 2024 with chapter 11 of aclne, i thank all to you for the support and if i get 200 views on the story durning 2024, I'll make a fandom wiki! - _larrylmao /