Chapter 10

/ Haiii everyone, before I start this chapter, I am so proud to say that WE FINALLY HIT THE DOUBLE DIGITS!!! I honestly thought i was going to forget about aclne at chapter 5 or 6. Never thought I would make it to the double digits. I'm so glad to have your support on our way to having a fandom. I really REALLY appreciate it. It means a lot to me. Anyways, enjoy this chapter -larry (_larrylmao) \

[(BTW TW: this chapter has hints of child neglect / abuse. More hints may come in future chapters but I'll make sure to have trigger warnings for them!)]

The night sky, a blue mix with a purple as the stars shine bright into the sky, suddenly changed to the sunny day sky. Of course, they could only see it from the windows, not being able to go out. Jester was the first one to get up. He went to the desk in his room and opened up a journal. He sighed with a bit of relief that the page from days one and two was still there

MAY 27th, 2004 DAY: 1 of the circus

"This new place is weird. I don't like it. Not one bit. This place weirds me out, like there is some kind of dark satan magic going in the air. One of the weird people named X told me to keep up with the days and so I found this in my room. Guess that counts."

MAY 28th, 2004 DAY: 2 of the circus

"I must say, this place is kinda fun once you get to meet the people! But... weird still, especially with Felix. I think he was a scientist in his life? I don't know.. But I'm starting to like it here!"

Jester then wrote on the corner:

MAY 29th, 2004 DAY: 3 of the circus

He knew he wasn't to write in it till he was going to bed but he thought he might as well write the date now rather than doing it later. Besides, he might do it earlier than he thinks. No one would thank him for keeping up with the dates anyway. This could be interpreted as Jester in his past life growing up in a non- loving family, his family was never supportive for the younger children but as for the older children and adults? They got so much love and support and appreciation! Jester was one of the younger kids, of course..

"Mom! Mom! Look what I drew!" Charlie held up a picture of a stickman except he drew them as himself and his parents. It was all color in the best that a five year old could do.

"Yeah, yeah that's nice hon but your cousin just got into one of hardest colleges to get into! I must get ready for the party tonight so go to your room." His mom said, flicking her hand to shoo him away

He broke the pen. A little bit of ink spilled out onto the paper.

"How come the young kids never get the love that they need. We need it the most for our childhood..." He mumbled as he slammed his head onto the desk. The desk wobbled as Jester fell asleep again.

Were they going to remember anything that happened last night? Hell no. But X could remember. Void? Fuck no. That man couldn't even remember what 1+1 is. 💀.

Void was the first one to wake up, he grumbled and groaned as he moved, he tried to move his arm but felt something or someone heavy. He slowly opened his eyes and saw X's sleeping face. Void became confused and saw X's eyes open

"Why are you up...?" X yawned

"The better question is WHY AM I SLEEPING IN YOUR BED NEXT TO YOU?" Void yelled

"You'll remember soon..." X grumbled as he turned over to the wall

Void just sat there, his eyes were a bit scrunched up as he thought. He thought and thought until it hit him. His eyes widened as he made an O shape with his mouth, he got up and walked out which kinda didn't surprise X until there was some loud, girly ass, feet kicking, dumbass giggling. He got out of the bed and walked to the door and opened it. He looked down and there he was, Void laughing like a teenage girl just received a text (yk who you are. Don't act like NONE of yall have not acted like that.)

Angelica was walking past Jester's room and heard snoring and sobbing? She stopped at his door and opened it, she saw him, asleep, head on the desk and he was crying in his sleep. Angelica saw this and her eyes softened, she walked over and held him close for a bit before letting go.

She whispered, mostly to herself but also to Jester "My dear child... may one person be the light and guidance for your life in the near future.. But, for now.. We must rest our heads and hope, do whatever we can for that light person..." She walked out and gently closed the door.

"He must sleep now... soon tho... I'll try to be that light person but for now.. I must wait and hope..."

(wow! another kinda long chapter, it has 890 words and i want to once again say, thank you for your support for aclne! more chapter soon. happy new years!)