Sexting Pt. 2 - Vinny Smut

You smile to yourself as you watch Vinny set up for his chill stream tonight, because you have plans to mess with him and you can't wait.  Knowing that he is gaming on his stream means you could easily get away with what you have planned, and he is none the wiser.
A few months back you decided to sext him and send him photos while he was streaming and he told you that if you ever did it again that he would make you blow him from under his desk, and now you have decided to test if his threat is any good or not... but you can't make it too obvious that you have a plan up your sleeve.
"Thank you baby, for making dinner and for being so cool about me streaming.  I love you," Vin says, kissing your forehead as he grabs his plate to take to the next room.
"You're welcome, I am sorry that dinner got done late and you'll have to eat while you stream tonight." you say, feeling bad you lost track of time.
"It happens, you can come in and hang out for a little bit if you want tonight, they keep asking if you will," he offers with a smile.
"Maybe later, I really don't want people to watch me eat," you laugh, taking a seat on the couch with your plate.
When he starts his stream a couple minutes later you pull your phone out, always watching him when he streams unless you can't.  Plus when you start to fuck with him you want to be able to see how he reacts, because you know that he will have no clue what is coming.
You eat as you watch him, smiling softly when he says that you may join later in the stream.  It has been a long time since you have joined him... and hopefully you may join him, but not how he is thinking.  But for now you have to be patient, deciding you will be nice enough to wait until he is finished eating before you send the first message.
The second he is though you send your first message.
"So, does your threat ring true? If I get you worked up will you make me hide under your desk while you play?" you hit send, excited for a response.
You watch, and smile to yourself when you see him read his phone and flush just slightly, not enough anyone would notice that isn't watching for it but you can tell.
"Don't push your luck baby girl, I can make it so you aren't visible," he sends back with a winky face. 
You laugh to yourself thinking immediately, game on.  You know all his buttons, what it will take that gets him longing for you and wanting you in seconds flat.
"What do you mean to push my luck? You'd be the one struggling, having to hide all your reactions as my lips wrap around your cock under the desk, trying not to give yourself away.  You think you could hide it, you are usually pretty vocal for me Vin," you tease, feeling awkward but wanting to push him, see if he would actually be willing to give in like that. 
"You are really getting into dangerous territory y/n.  Don't push yourself, do you really want to push it and wind up punished in such a way? You realize that if you get caught that will wind up just as bad on you because everyone will know who it is that's doing this to me under my desk if I can't hide it," you smile as you read it, all the while he continues to talk to his fans while they decide what game he should play.
You decide to give it a few minutes, long enough to make him think that you don't care anymore and are done, but in all actuality you plan to make it far worse for him.  You had your friend help you take some very risque photos while he was last on tour and while he saw some of them, you also kept some of them to yourself... ones where you are in his favorite lingerie.
About ten minutes later he is starting up a game and sends you another message.
"I knew that when I turned up the heat you wouldn't respond," you read and decide that's it, you are going to turn it up to eleven.
You slip into your bedroom that you now share with him, the two of you moving in together a few weeks ago when he got home from tour, so that you could change.  Not into anything special as you don't want to give yourself away later because you figure you likely will end up on the screen with him after you do your thing, but they're your pair of athletic shorts that you know he absolutely loves, so that when he does bring you in there you completely drive him wild.  You have no clue what it is about the shorts that he enjoys so much but whenever you wear that particular pair around the house he watches your ass and usually makes a move on you... which you absolutely use to your advantage at times.
Once changed you send him one of the photos and then you wait, the steam is still quietly playing on your phone.
"Hey guys, I have to run to the bathroom quick, I will be right back," you hear Vinny say through the screen and that is how you know that you are in trouble.  You just hope to yourself that it will be the fun kind.
Before you can fully process what is happening your bedroom door opens and you find yourself shoved against the wall, his hand holding both your wrists above your head as he glares at you.
"You must not have taken my warning seriously, well you play with fire and now you are getting burned.  My camera and microphone are currently off, get your ass under my desk now," he says harshly before letting you go. "By the way, tell Kayla that she isn't allowed to help you take photos anymore.  That one was really risque and the only person who gets to see you like that is me."
You can't help but smile, so glad that your photos worked and did exactly what you hoped they would do.  You smile harder when you feel him smack your ass rather harshly from behind, letting you know that the shorts are also doing their job.
You quietly make your way into his gaming studio and slip yourself under the desk, as far back as you can manage to make sure you are not visible before Vin takes a seat, slouching so that it would not be noticeable by anyone that you are doing things you shouldn't be to him before he sends you one last glare as he adjusts the camera to make sure that nothing can be seen.
Slipping his jeans and boxers off he then turns on his camera and goes back to streaming, loading up his game like absolutely nothing is going on and fuck are you excited to try and break him.
Deciding to start light you just reach out and lightly stoke him, working him to get him fully hard for you, all while you watch up towards him so that you can see his reactions to you touching him like this.  You are a little disappointed when he doesn't do anything to make it known how he is feeling.  You decide to stroke him faster, smirking to yourself when he stutters just slightly when he answers a fan question.
"Apparently I forgot how to speak there for a second," he jokes, playing it off like his usual playful self.
You smirk to yourself, deciding to take it up a notch and you leave some teasing licks along his shaft, knowing how sensitive he gets when you follow along a particular path whenever you go down on him. All he does when you do so is shift, but that is enough to let you know that he is starting to get a little impatient with you.
Wrapping your lips around the head you take him in your mouth, swirling your tongue around it before you slip down, taking more of him in your mouth while one of your hands works around what you haven't yet taken. 
You know what it takes to drive him mad, and that is exactly what you intend to keep doing, torturing him until he finally gets to finish... wanting to drag it out and make it hard for him to hide what you are doing to him.  Part of what makes this so thrilling is knowing that one wrong move and you will be caught, and while you don't want to be caught the thought of it happening is really turning you on.
You continue these movements, catching him glancing down a couple times and then seeing him take a drink from a glass of water before you finally decide that it may be time to stop torturing him.
You slide down, taking as much of him as you can without deep throating him, starting to bob your head and feeling satisfied when you can feel him tense, letting you know without words that he is really starting to enjoy what you are doing... and nobody's the wiser.
"Sorry guys, I may have to ask y/n to turn the air up because it is getting warm in here, anyways..." and he keeps talking to the fans while you keep going.
You are still not satisfied with this though and decide to pull out your final trick and begin to deep throat him, you hate doing it because it hurts your throat after but you want to make him fall apart for you, you are incredibly into this, way more than you expected you would be.
He slowly shifts in his chair to give himself a little more leverage before he begins to rock his hips, not enough that anyone would notice that he is moving but enough to chase the feeling of his high, which he is getting dangerously close to. You don't fight it but rather increase your movements so that you can pull him over the edge.
He covers his mouth with his hand as he finally cums in your mouth, losing himself for a second in the moment, especially when he looks down and you open your mouth to show him his cum all over your tongue before swallowing. 
"Shit, sorry guys, I am getting a little tired.  I didn't mean to yawn there.  I need to go get some more water quick and then I will be right back to keep chilling, see you again in a few." he says, quickly muting the mic and shutting the camera off, pulling you out and into the hallway.
"That was stupid on both out parts but fuck, I think that is the hottest thing you have ever done baby," he says, slamming his lips on yours harshly, kissing you for a couple seconds before pulling away.
"I almost got us caught, everyone was pointing out that I was starting to look flushed so I tried playing it off that it was hot in there... and then tried covering it up with a yawn.  I pulled it off a lot better than I thought I would honestly.  Now I think I owe you when I get done, you better be ready because I am going to completely destroy you." He says, smacking your ass and getting ready to go back into his streaming room.
"So, should I still join you there?" you ask, teasing him because of what he asked earlier.
"If you want to, they'd be none the wiser.  They've been asking for you for a while, little do they know you've been in there the entire time," he says winking at you.
"Oh jesus, go in there and I will join soon... maybe you could even return the favor." you smirk, watching him walk back in.
As soon as he gets started and plays for a couple minutes you decide to join him, going in and saying hi to everyone as he plays, giggling when he pulls you down on his lap in his chair. 
"Aww thank you to whoever said that we are the cutest, that was sweet. I am glad a lot of you are starting to accept me more," you say smiling at the camera while Vinny continues to watch comments, he decided he wasn't feeling up to gaming anymore.
Suddenly you feel one of his hands harshly grab your thigh, letting you know that this night is far from over once the stream is done, and you can not wait for him to follow up on his threat from earlier.