Sexting pt. 3 (the end) Vinny

RECAP: Suddenly you feel one of his hands harshly grab your thigh, letting you know that this night is far from over once the stream is done and you can not wait for him to follow up on his threat from earlier.

You let out a slight gasp when his hand makes contact, harshly grabbing your thigh underneath the desk while you sit on his lap, trying not to clue anyone in on what he is currently doing to you.
"You guys want us to game together? Y/N doesn't play anything really, she won't know what to do.  I guess I could try to teach her something but I don't see it ending well..." Vinny responds to a comment, acting like nothing has happened.
"I mean maybe it would be good for some laughs," you say with a joke, not expecting him to take you seriously at all.
"Okay, I'm in.  Give me a minute to pull something up," Vinny says, leaning forward quick to type something into his gaming computer to pull up Rust, you only recognize it because you have watched him play it so much in the past.
He shows you controls on his keyboard, trying to explain to you what you need to do but you are completely lost, having no clue what exactly he is telling you to do.
"So you do this to shoot your gun that you currently have, but you can switch what your weapon is doing this," he says, arms around you as you are still on his lap as he shows you these things.  So you're going to want to, no no no, don't do that," he says with a groan. "You just killed someone in our own clan."
You can't help the giggle that comes out, enjoying the fact that you are even slightly annoying him while the chat is blowing up about how awful you are and how funny it is watching the two of you together.
"I warned you guys that I sucked and you still wanted this, so I blame all of you for this," you joke, continuing to run around with no clue what you are doing.
"You're going to piss off everyone you are playing with, it isn't that funny, but it also kind of is because they don't know it is you and not me," he says, now leaning back a little in his chair, starting to rub patterns on your bare thigh as you sat there, nobody the wiser about the fact that he is currently teasing you while you attempt to play this game as he continues to try to direct you.
"I am glad you guys are enjoying watching me cringe at everything she keeps doing, thank you all for tormenting me," he jokes, his hand now moving to lightly rub over your center through your shorts, still not missing a beat as he talks and smirking to himself when he feels you shift slightly in his lap.
"You could be letting me play minecraft again," you joke.
"Yeah so I don't even play it that often but when I do she isn't allowed to join me because she just likes destroying everything, so she'll wreck half of what I am trying to build.  I banned her a while ago," he says, rolling his eyes when you start to laugh at the memory of his frustration.
"Someone just said that it would be funny to play something against Ryan but to not tell him it's me and not you so that we could confuse him," you say reading the comment, still running around doing absolutely nothing that you should be in the game.
"Oh yes, let's annoy and piss off someone that I spend months with in a confined space, that seems like such a wise idea," he answers. "Sometimes I am convinced you all just want to torment me with shit."
You try not to let out a groan when his hand suddenly slides under the waistband of your shorts, a finger now dipping between your folds to find your clit, circling it slowly, trying to get a rise out of you.
"I mean sometimes I try to but I'm your girlfriend, it's my job to annoy you," you say with a giggle, trying to talk through the shocks that are working through your body, glad that the camera is angled up so they can't see anything still. "You also are continuing to let me play despite the fact that I am doing so awful."
"Good point, should we shut it off.  Then you can sit here awkwardly as we all just chill because I know that bothers you and you find it so weird when I do it and talk to people like that," he teases, his finger moving to dip inside of you before it quickly leaves, moving back towards your clit.
"I'm sorry but you basically sit and talk to a computer screen, like I get it and know why people enjoy watching you do it but I find it awkward," you say, trying to hide the soft moan that almost escaped at the end of your words, glad that nobody has pointed out that you are acting weird.
"We just chat, it's not that weird.  How have you not gotten yourself killed in the game yet, you're just running around in circles," he asks, grinning to himself when you slowly begin rocking your hips towards his hand, searching for more that he will not give you.
He leans forward to softly whisper in your ear, "you won't be finishing until we are done with the stream, I am going to edge you and keep you ready for me."
You know that you are blushing very vividly because the chat is all blowing up about it, making you flush even more out of embarrassment of the fact people have noticed the change in your face.
Vinny decides he is tired of watching you run around like an idiot and exits out of the game, going back to just chatting with people as they ask questions and talk while you mostly just sit there keeping him company, answering a few times here and there but mostly leaning into him as he continues to torment you with barely there touches to your clit, keeping you on edge as you have to act like nothing's wrong.
You finally have enough and tell Vinny you are going to go read some, and saying a goodnight and goodbye to the people he is streaming with.  Truthfully you are going to the other room because you can't take much more of his touches, you are going to burst at the seams if you don't cum soon.
You wait in the bedroom for a few minutes, making sure that he isn't following you before you lay down on the bed and slip your own hand down your torso, finding it between the apex of your thighs as you touch yourself, needing relief after the torture that he just gave you.
You don't notice the footsteps heading towards your shared bedroom until you hear the bedroom door open and you quickly pull your hand away in both embarrassment and shock.
"I don't remember telling you that you were allowed to touch yourself," Vinny says in a lower voice than usual, the arousal evident in his voice.
"You never told me I couldn't you sass back," hoping to get a rise out of him, hoping that it has been long enough since he came that he would be ready for a round two with you.
"You're right, okay, continue.  Let me watch you play with yourself then baby," he responds, taking a seat at the end of the bed as he watches you closely.
He groans when you do as he asks, reaching a hand down to slip two of your own fingers inside of you as he watches closely, seeing just how wet you are, how much wetter you are getting as he watches you.
"You enjoy giving a show don't you, you enjoyed making me cum infront of everyone earlier, you loved me touching you under the desk while they watched, but mostly you are loving me watching you fuck yourself with your hand aren't you?" He asks, glancing up at your face, noticing that you are watching him closely.
"It's better when you do it though," you whimper, bringing yourself close to the edge.
"Stop, you aren't allowed to cum yet," he suddenly moves towards you, pulling your hand away from yourself.
He takes your hand and holds it up towards his face, shocking you when he pulls one of your fingers in your mouth, swirling his tongue around it and cleaning every drop of you off of it before moving on to the next one, never once breaking eye contact.
"Fuck Vin, that is hot," you groan out when he pulls away, satisfied with the job he made of cleaning them.
He moves, making you sit up now so he can pull your shirt over your head before doing the same with his, your bra follows it quickly after.  Vinny wastes no time as he moves to cup one of your breasts, his fingers pulling at your stiffened nipple, continuing his teasing from earlier.
He knows it is working when your hands move towards his pants, pulling lightly on them to indicate that you want them off of him.  He moves away from you so that he can kick them and his boxers off of his legs before he settles between your legs.
"Should I let you cum before I fuck you? Do you think that you earned it with how you have acted tonight?" He asks you, running his fingers along your slit as he watches your face closely, noticing how it contorts slightly when he brushes your clit.
Dipping a finger inside of you he thrusts it a couple times before quickly adding a second, getting rough with you in the best way possible as he brings you close yet again.
"I want you to beg for it," he asks you, making sure you make eye contact as he says it before he shifts to watch his fingers slide in and out of you effortlessly with how wet he has gotten you tonight.
"Fuck, Vin, Vin, please baby, I am so close. I need to cum please," you whine, hoping that it will be enough, at this point you don't want it, you need it.
"Will you be a good girl and take my cock inside you after, let me fuck you hard and deep as you wither beneath me on the mattress?" He asks, leaving a particularly hard thrust of his hand at the end of his question, making you whimper.
You frantically nod your head, willing to do whatever he wants at this point if he will just let you fucking cum.
"Fine, go ahead," he says, moving so his thumb is now moving against your clit, pushing you over the edge as he feels you clench around his fingers.  The orgasm washing over you as you let out a loud moan, unable to hold back with how strong this one was from the edging he has done to you earlier.
He moves, leaning over the top of you and pulling you into a kiss as he lines himself up with you, not giving you much warning as he slams his hips into yours, both of you groaning.
"Fuck baby, you're taking my cock so well," he grunts out as he continues rocking his hips into yours, hard enough that all either of you can hear is skin slapping skin along with your deep breaths.
You wrap your legs around him, wanting to pull him even closer to you as he pulls away from the kiss, throwing his head back with a groan as he continues, knowing that he is nearing his end and he needs to get you moving.
"Fuck baby, you feel so good, taking me so good.  Are you getting close again, are you going to be a good girl and cum on my cock?" He eggs you on, knowing that his words always get to you, especially the praise, you try to deny all the time you have a praise kink but he knows better.
"Rub your clit for me baby, make yourself cum on me one last time before I do," he says, grabbing one of your hands and leading it down between your thighs.
You do as you ask, rubbing your clit as he continues to pound inside of you roughly, your second orgasm hitting you rather abruptly, making you tremble underneath him, him giving a few more thrusts before he stills, finishing inside of you.
When you both come down from your high you glance up at him, pulling him down to give him a couple soft, sweet kisses before he moves off of you, sitting next to you on the bed and brushing a couple of damp strands of hair out of your face.
"No more fucking with me when I stream please? We are going to get caught one of these times and I really don't need to deal with that," he says gently, helping you up so you can go to the bathroom and clean yourself up quickly.
When you return you glance at him where he lays in the bed. "I can't make any promises," you say, moving to bury your face in his neck as you curl up in his side. "Also, never make me play that fucking game again.  I think I will stick to my reading."