Mic Stand - Chris

"How fucking dare you," you growl out the second that Chris accepts your facetime request.
"Well hi y/n, I love you too," Chris responds, chuckling at your words but wondering what he did to upset you like this. "Care to tell me why you are mad at me?"
"You are not allowed to look that fucking hot on stage you asshole, I have been tagged in so many damn videos of you and your mic stand already and it has only been what, like an hour since you did it?" You groan, annoyed that he is acting like he is innocent and did nothing wrong.
"So you are mad I -" you cut him off.
"I'm angry others got to see you acting so fucking hot on stage in person, that somehow from the other side of the country you turned me into a horny fucking mess and you aren't here to fix it you ass," you hide your face in your hands, not believing you admitted the second part out loud. "There's enough women that want you without you doing shit like that."
"I hope you realize I am on the bus and my airpods are not in so Rick just heard all of what you said," Chris cracks as a joke, part of him proud that he somehow made you a mess despite being nowhere near you.
"Rick, keep my boyfriend in line for the rest of the tour, please?" You tell out, trying not to show your annoyance when you hear both men laugh.
"I can't promise that, you know how stubborn Chris can be," Rick responds, walking to the back to give you both a little privacy for the rest of your conversation.
"Baby, we are on our way to the hotel, give me a little bit to shower and then I will call you back, help you with your problem," Chris answers, the smirk on his face clear through your phone screen.
"Well it's the least you can do, jerk," you say before quickly hanging up on him.  You sigh and lean your head back against the mattress underneath you.
You debate for a minute if you should put on something for Chris before he calls you back, get him just as needy for you as you are currently for him, you may have watched the video of your boyfriend and his mic stand a few more times than you probably should have. Honestly, you would be lying if you said that it wasn't sexy as fuck, that you weren't jealous of those who saw it in person.  And part of you is jealous, women already find him hot without him doing things like that, and while you trust him it still bothers you sometimes when he adds fuel to the fire.
You decide that you are going to be a bit of a brat, see what Chris thinks when you send him some photos in his favorite red lace lingerie set under one of the leather jackets that he left at home.  You use the mirror in your bedroom to get a few decent photos before sending them to him without a caption.
"Fucking hell baby, I may have to call you back before my shower if you're sending me these.  Are you following your rules?" He replies almost instantly, telling you that they are either just walking into the hotel or are still on the bus.
"Yes daddy, I have not touched myself without your permission, promise," you respond, knowing that adding the daddy in there will make him happy.  You have learned that you can instantly get him going if you call him that.
"Good girl, I am just getting into my room.  I am going to take my shower quick and then I will face time you again, okay?" He answers, and you groan slightly at the image of him wet in the shower, the water dripping from his hair down his chest.  This man has you bad tonight and he doesn't even have a clue how bad yet.
You don't bother answering him, choosing instead to just wait for when the call comes through, which it does finally about 20 minutes later.  When you answer the call you could almost sigh at the view, you can tell that he only has his boxers on, a sight you gladly enjoy.
"Took you long enough," you whine after you see him.
"You keep being bratty and I'll make you watch me get off and not allow you to touch yourself," he growls, annoyed with your attitude.
"Oh that is just mean daddy, and we both know that you want to see me touch myself as much as I want to right now," you say as you move to set your phone on your bed table in such a way that he can see all of you.
"That is true, so you said I got you all worked up in those videos.  Were you more jealous of the mic stand or everyone who got to see me fucking around with it in person?" He asks you, watching your every move closely, making sure you aren't doing anything that you are not supposed to be doing.
"I miss you doing those things to me, it has been too long," you whine, admitting out loud you are somehow jealous of an inanimate object and feeling like an idiot for saying it.
"And I miss getting to do those things to you, one more week baby.  Now, do you still want help with your little issue? Can you be a good girl and let me see how wet you are?" He asks, his tone getting darker as he watches you shuffle in the bed slightly at his words.
You notice that he now moved and has his phone leaning so that you can see all of him, you shift when you notice the obvious tent in his boxers feeling happy knowing that you have caused that with your photos.
"I am still waiting, show me like a good girl," he says, watching as you go to slide your panties off to show him. "No, move them to the side princess.  I want them to stay on you, you know that is my favorite pair of yours."
You shift, moving them aside as you spread your legs, spreading your lips so that he can see just what his actions have done to you.
"Fuck, you weren't joking that what I did on stage earlier really got to you.  Tease your clit for me, yes, just like that," He groans, watching you slip a finger between your folds, circling your clit slowly with it.  You throwing your head back at the pleasure you are feeling from finally getting even a little bit of relief.
"Wh-what about you daddy? I want to see you pleasuring yourself too," you whine, hoping that he will listen to you and start to touch himself as well.  You don't think it is fair that he gets a show and you don't.
"I will soon baby, but I want to watch you first. Use your fingers baby,  pretend they are mine starting to slowly dip inside of you," he says, watching you closely on his screen, enjoying watching two of your fingers dip inside of yourself as you start to slowly fuck yourself with them.
When you moan that is what finally pushes him to pull himself out of his boxers and to slowly start to stroke himself, the sight alone could probably make him cum without him touching himself honestly.  The two of you have never done something like this before and he is enjoying it more than he thought that he would if he is being honest.
"Is that enough or do you want to use the toy that I bought you for when I am gone? You have my permission to fuck yourself with the dildo if you want to," he says, watching your reactions closely.
"Oh fuck, please? Can I pretend it is your cock when I do it?" You all but beg, at this point needing something more and excited that he is finally letting you use it.  He told you before leaving you had to ask permission before using it and you are so flustered about asking him that you never have, choosing to instead deal with the lack of release until he told you that you could have it.
"Yes baby, you can get it out.  Let me see you slide it inside of you while you think of me," he commands, watching you get up for a moment to go and get it out of your side table that holds the toys you two use together.
You get back in the bed and slowly sink it inside of yourself, moaning at the sudden fullness as your body stretches to accommodate it after having nothing inside of you for the couple months that he has been gone.
"That is so hot baby, move it.  I want to see you move it inside of you, pretend that it is me when I fuck your pussy baby.  Make yourself feel good for me," He encourages you.
He starts to stroke himself faster as he watches you move the toy inside of yourself, bringing yourself closer to the edge as he continues to say things to egg you on, knowing that his words will do just as much to get you there. 
"Fuck, daddy it feels so good.  I'm getting close, can I cum daddy?" You whine out, gasping as you suddenly hit the spot that makes you shudder.
"Yes baby, use your other hand to rub your clit, pull yourself over the edge for me," He groans, getting close himself as he watches you on the screen follow his directions, watching you come undone while you use the toy to get yourself off.
You finally hit your peak with a loud moan, back arching off the bed as you stop your movements, your chest rising and falling rapidly as you regain your breath.  Coming down from your high just in time to glance at your phone screen and see Chris cum with a loud groan, it hits his lower stomach as he is now leaning back.
Both of you are quiet for a moment, Chris moving to get something to clean himself up with before slipping his boxers back on while you slip into your pajamas before you both grab your phones, your faces on the screen.
"I'm not going to lie, that may be one of the hottest things I have watched you do.  I may have to make you do it for me in person sometime," Chris says, giving you that stupid grin that he always has when he thinks he has a great idea. 
"Whatever you want daddy," you say, winking at him as you lay back in your bed on his side.
"Do you always sleep on my side when I am gone? I never noticed that you do before?" He asks you, curious why you do.
"You pillow and blanket smell like you when you are gone, it's comforting and makes me feel close to you when you aren't home," you say softly, suddenly feeling sad at the reminder that he still is not with you.  He swears his heart is melting at how adorable he finds it that you find comfort laying in his side of the bed with his scent surrounding you.
"Hey, 3 more weeks baby.  3 more weeks and then I will be home for awhile," he says softly, noticing that your mood has fallen some.  He has always been able to read you easily, always able to tell when something is bothering you.
"You promise it will be for awhile this time?" You ask him with a sad smile, hoping that he is being honest.
"Yes, we have all agreed we are ready to be off the road for awhile," he says, yawning and making you suddenly aware of the time.
"I'm sorry, I forgot it was so late Chris.  I will let you go to sleep, you probably need your rest.  I love you," you say, glancing at the time and noticing that it is currently 1 in the morning your time, you aren't sure what time it is where he is at.
"I love you too baby, goodnight.  I will talk to you in the morning when I get up and moving," he blows you a kiss before signing off for the night, texting Justin to let him know that it is safe to return to their hotel room.