Love at First Meeting Part 2 - Ricky Fluff

May 26th - Final Grades Due, Concert Day

Submitting your last grade for the day, you let out a sigh of relief.  Starting to clean up the last few things in your classroom for the year before sending a quick email to your principal letting him know that you have submitted everything that is due.  You file away everything you have left to file away before shutting off the lights for the last time until the end of August and make your way out to your car.
Getting home you glance at what time it is only to realize that you have maybe an hour to get ready before the time you're going to meet Ricky at the venue so you rush inside to quickly change and freshen up your hair and make up.  You slip on a black dress that you absolutely love, it has several thin straps, and while the top is fitted to your curves the bottom is flowy until it hits just above your knees.  You always wear it when you want to feel confident, it makes you feel beautiful honestly.
You touch up your makeup, adding more of your own flare that you don't always do at work.  What is a simple eyeliner job for your more gothic style is a bit too much for your work as a teacher unfortunately.  You glance in the mirror, satisfied with how you look and decide that you should probably slip your sandals on and head out the door, not wanting to be late.  You send a quick text to Rick letting him know you are leaving home and should be there in about a half an hour.
When you arrive you park where he told you to, taking note of the line of people already forming outside the venue despite the show not starting for a couple more hours, you are reminded of the days that you did the same for your own favorite bands with your friend Marisa.
You send Rick a message letting him know that you are finally there and he tells you to make your way towards the back of the venue, where you then notice him popping his head out of a door, waving you in quickly before anyone happens to notice that he is there.
The second you step in the door with him he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into a tight hug, resting your head against his chest while noting how wonderful this feels, that it just feels right to you.
"I am glad you came today, for once Chris had a good idea," he says joking with you after you both pull away. "You look great y/n."
You blush at his compliment, still not used to accepting them from anyone. "Thank you, and thank you for inviting me," you respond softly.
"Unfortunately everyone knows you arrived and wants to meet you, are you ready to go meet everyone?" He asks you, smiling when you nod.
He leads you back towards the bands green room, knocking to make sure everyone is dressed before he opens the door, you suddenly feeling overwhelmed by all the sets of eyes that are suddenly on you.
"Guys, this is y/n," Ricky says as he leads you inside the room, one of his hands settling on your lower back as he leads you towards a chair.  You quietly thank him before you take a seat.
"Nice to see you in person finally," Vinny says first, making a joke, hoping to ease the slight tension in the room.
"You too Vin, same to all of you," you say with a shy smile.
You feel a hand on your shoulder which makes you jump before you realize it is Rick, you find yourself leaning back slightly into the touch.  You aren't sure why he seems so touchy with you, and you aren't sure why you are enjoying his touches so much but you are.  Actually you do know why, it is because you have developed a crush on him over the last few weeks, but you aren't ready to say that out loud.
"Are you out of school for the summer now? Rick mentioned that you had to finish turning all your grades in today," Chris asks making small talk.
"Yes, we are done until early August when we start getting all of our things for the new year ready," you answer honestly.
For around half an hour you make small talk with the guys, getting to know them and them getting to know you better as well.  It is different being around them in person but you are enjoying it, they made you feel right at home and like part of the group right away.  You honestly haven't felt like you fit in with people before but they all made you feel at home.
"I will say, you clean up nicely when you aren't in teacher outfits," Vinny says, making Rick glare at him, but you do not see it from where he stands behind you.
"I probably would have paid a lot more attention in class if my teachers looked like you did honestly," Rick says with a chuckle, making you blush bright red at his words.
"Y/n ad Rick, sitting in a.... Oww you fucker," Chris groans when the water botte Rick throws at him hits him in the chest.
You can't help the giggle that escapes as you watch the scene happen, loving that they banter and that you can truly tell they are friends and not just coworkers.
"Hey, we have about a half an hour before the meet and greet, want to go for a walk with me?" Rick ask you quietly, wanting to get you away from everyone before they all out his crush to you before he gets a chance to tell you how he feels himself.
"Yeah, that would be nice," you answer.
You both step into the backstage area, walking close to each other as he shows you different things that go into putting the show on as you pass where the crew is working as you walk. At one point your hands brush against each others as you both slowly wind up closer to each other the more you walk.   Both of you freeze before Rick holds his hand up towards yours, offering it to you.  You accept his touch, both of you softly lacing your fingers together as you continue to walk, only quietly this time.
"Thank you for coming tonight, I can tell how tired you are with the end of the year and coming right after work," Rick says as he continues to lead you around, neither of you completely sure where you are but also not caring at the moment.
"That you for having me, honestly I have been wanting to see you again," you admit, glad he isn't looking at you as you are blushing at your confession that you just made.
Admittedly you are currently looking up at him, admiring how he looks with his stage makeup on.  He also has an adorable smile on his face, which makes you happy knowing that he is happy to be here with you right now. He glances over at you, making you look away blushing hard at the fact that he caught you checking him out.
"y/n, I..." he gets cut off before he can finish his words by Ryan, who is walking up towards the two of you.
"I hate to break up whatever was just happening, but it is time for us to go do the meet and greet.  y/n, the dancers are in the green room if you want to go join them for now, or you can just hang out and relax in there while you wait for us," Ryan says, glancing at the two of you.  He is suspicious, he is pretty sure he just messed up a moment between you both where one of you would admit that you two are clearly more than just the friends you both claim to be, but of course he isn't sure. 
All of the guys have noticed how the two of you look at each other during the video calls, and also in the green room earlier tonight.  They can all clearly tell that there is something between both of you, but when they have asked Ricky all he says is that you two are becoming close friends.
You just nod, following them to the green room and watching them leave for the meet and greet.  The dancers are all distracted getting ready so you just pull up a ebook you have been reading, taking advantage of the time you are getting to read.
When they finish and return back to the green room you don't notice right away, you are distracted by your book.  Rick can tell that you are reading and almost doesn't want to distract you from it, you look beautiful when you are focused like that.  He spends a few moments just admiring you before he lets you know that they are done and they will be going on stage soon.
You let him lead you to his side of the stage so that you can watch him as they play the show, before he goes back to the other side where they are all going to enter from.  You stay on the side of the stage, loving the show.  Admiring Rick in his element as he plays, hyping up the crowd.  You laugh at some of Justin and Chris' antics, honestly you are enjoying the show more than you thought that you would.  There were a few moments where you and Rick would lock eyes and smile at each other as well during the show.
When you know they are almost done you wander towards the other side of the stage, so that you can greet them as they step off stage.  You were already shown the setlist so you knew that they were ending with Eternally Yours, so you moved at that point, now watching from the other side.
You knew that Chris was throwing roses out, something you knew was normal for them when they performed this song before leaving the stage for the night.  You did notice that Chris handed one to Rick but you thought nothing of it, figuring that he was going to throw it out as they walked off stage.
As they stepped off stage you told them all what a good show they did, Ricky being the last one to make his way over towards you, a smile on his face as he hands the rose he has to you.
"To properly celebrate your first motionless show," he says, a wide smile on his face when you take it with a smile.
"Thank you," you mumble out, blushing.  He had managed to completely catch you off guard with his action, you weren't expecting it at all.
You look at the rose that was in your hands, noticing a little slip of paper is tied to the stem.  You move it so that you can read the paper, playing with it slightly when you read "Will you go on a date with me?"
"Ricky, that is so sweet," your eyes going slightly wide as you look up at him, with a smile on your face.
"So can I assume that is a yes then?" He asks you, his eyes meeting yours as the two of you search eachothers eyes, looking for confirmation of something in the others.
You nod, jumping slightly when he immediately pulls you into another tight hug, he can't help himself.  He is excited that you said yes, that you seem to feel this same connection with him that he feels for you. 
He laughs when he feels you squirm to get away from his embrace. "Ugh gross, you are all sweaty," you giggle, trying to pull yourself away.  You manage to pull away for just a second but it backfires because he moves how he is holding you, and now has you pulled closer to his body, both of you locking eyes with one another.
"Now I am going to need a shower of my own," you tease him with a giggle, but neither of you look away from the other.  You are both stuck in this moment, enjoying the playfulness and closeness you have at the moment.
"Oh come on, just accept my love damnit," he says back, just as playful as he teasingly runs his fingers over your sides, tickling you before he stops, his eyes landing on yours again when it hits him when he said.
Neither of you acknowledge the words that left his mouth, rather just accepting them and letting it linger while you both felt a pull towards each other.  You stop fighting to escape his embrace, he stops trying to tickle you.  Now you both are watching the others face, trying to decipher what the other is thinking before both of you give in.  Leaning in at the same time you both lightly brush your lips against the others. 
You hesitate for a moment, before you settle your nerves and wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him in for another kiss, this one more intense between the two of you as you both are finally giving in to how you feel.  His hands now settle on your hips as he pulls you closer to him, both of you unaware of what is going on around you.
"Hey- oh shit, sorry," you pull away to find Vinny watching the two of you, wide eyed.  He didn't expect to find the two of you like this.
You are shy, embarrassed that he stumbled upon such a moment between the two of you.  You wind up hiding your face in Ricks neck as your face flushed, not wanting Vin to see how embarrassed you are at him catching the two of you.
"We all were talking about grabbing dinner together, but I'm just going to tell them that you are going with each other," Vinny says with a laugh before walking away from the two of you, letting you find your own space now further away from the stage so that you could talk about what needed to be said between the two of you. 
"Before I let you walk away from me tonight I have to ask you a question," Rick asks you, taking a deep breath. "I have no clue what this is with us, but whatever it is just feels right.  Like you are supposed to be my person and we are supposed to be with each other.  Honestly I felt that way after the first time we met and I had to share that with you in hopes that you feel the same."
"I do Rick, I can't explain it either but I have never felt like this before.  I want to see where it goes if you do," you feel shy, avoiding his gaze and hoping that he doesn't take what you are saying the wrong way.
"I am so glad you notice this connection too.  Can I give you my address and you give me a little bit to get showered and changed and then maybe want to meet at my house to watch a movie and just spend time together?" Rick asks you, both of you now slowly making your way towards the back parking lot, where you and him are both parked.
"Of course, send me your address," you say with a smile as you both stop at your car, but you have yet to get in, not quite ready to walk away from him again even knowing it will just be for a little bit.
"Bring your pajamas, we can hole up and do a movie night until we fall asleep," he says softly, reaching out to brush a strand of hair out of your face.
"Sounds wonderful, I will see you soon," you say softly.
Feeling bold you pull yourself down towards you so that you can kiss him again, wanting to feel that warmth in your chest again before you get in your car to run home and get some things for a sleepover.  You aren't sure what is happening between both of you but you are here for the ride, happy to be getting your chance with one of the best people you have ever met.