Finally Home - Vinny Smut

"Hey here is your house key back," you say smiling at your neighbor John. "How was the honeymoon?"
"Great, thank you for watching our cat for us, we appreciate it!" he responds back, taking the key you are holding out to him.
The two of you continue to talk for a few minutes, you laughing at the funny moments from their trip that he was telling you about from their trip.
"So next thing you know Jake is being chased by a goose," John said, making you giggle at the mental picture that you now have.
You jump, feeling a set of hands on your waist, not expecting it.  Turning around you notice that it was Vin and you can't help but smile up at him, trying to hide your happy tears at the fact he is finally home.
"Hey, you must be the new neighbor y/n was telling me about, I'm Vinny," he says moving a hand to shake John's, you notice that Vinny has a bit of a cold look on his face as he looks at John but you choose to ignore it.
"Oh yes, we just moved in here.  She mentioned that you'd be back from your work trip soon.  I'm John, anyways I will let you two catch up with each other. It was nice meeting you, and thanks again y/n," John says, closing the door as you and Vinny make your way back to your house.
The second you have your front door closed you wrap your arms around Vinny, letting your happy tears fall finally.
"I missed you so much Vin, I thought you would be arriving later than you did," You say softly, looking up at him but not letting go.
"We decided to just drive all night to get home sooner, we all were ready to just be home," he says, avoiding your eyes.
"Okay, what's wrong? Normally you are all over me after tour... and you aren't even looking at me," you decide to just be blunt, hoping to end an argument before it has the chance to begin.
Vinny lets you go, turning away from you slightly.  " It's nothing," he sighs.
"I'm not dumb Vinny, you're upset with me about something, but I don't know what.  So what's wrong?" you ask again, a little more force behind your words.
"I finally got home, excited to see you and your flirting with the new neighbor who honestly wasn't ugly, of course I am upset," he says, a look of sadness evident in his eyes.
"What do you mean flirting? I was just talking to John about their trip?" you ask confused, grabbing Vin's arm to try and get him to turn back towards you.
"You were all giggly and you brushed your hair behind your ear.  When we first got together and flirted with each other you were always just like that.  I get that I am gone from you a lot but that still bothers me.  Are you tired of being with me because I am not more present? Do you regret anything?" He asks, still refusing to meet your gaze.
"Vinny, look at me," you demand, reaching around his neck with your arms to try and pull his head down so he will meet your eyes.
"I love you Vin, but man you are so stupid sometimes.  Remember how I told you about our newlywed neighbors that were moving in about a month ago? That's John and his husband.  I was giggling at a funny story he told me about their honeymoon while I gave them back their house key because I took care of the cat while they were gone, I promise that is all that it was.  Now, I will be honest, the tours are hard on me, I sit at home and worry about you the entire time you are gone and I always will.  I deal with that though because I love you and that is part of the package deal of being with you.  I promise I am very happy with you, very in love with you, and I am not going anywhere unless you want me to," you realize that you are rambling and trail off, looking away from him
Now you are the one that is upset, but you are upset with yourself because somehow you made him feel like he wasn't good enough and that he should doubt you.
He now grabs your chin, forcing you to now look at him as his arms wrap around you, pulling you to his chest.
"I'm sorry, you're right.  I have no reason to doubt you, you've never done anything wrong.  Mentally this tour, despite being great, has taken a lot out of me and I haven't been myself.  So when I got home tired and saw that you were with him I assumed the worst.  I love you baby, I promise once I destress and rest some that I will be better," he says, meeting your lips with his for a brief second.
"I think I can help you destress.  If I remember correctly I owe you something," you say, pulling on his belt loops to get him closer to you, a smirk slowly appearing on your face.
"You don't actually have to, I was just giving you shit because of the video you sent to me... which thank you, that helped get me through the lonely nights on the road," Vin says as he winks at you, making you blush.
"I believe you said I owe you a blow job because of how hard I made you sir, and you know how much I hate being in debt to someone, should I pay you back now?" You say as you pull him down into a heated kiss, quickly dragging him to the couch and getting down on your knees in front of him after he sat down.
"Well I won't ever say no to one from you," he says, sliding out of his jeans, boxers soon following right after.
"Shit, I didn't expect you to be half hard already Vin," you say, reaching out to stroke him to get him fully hard before you begin.
"After months of just my hand my beautiful girlfriend is offering to suck my dick, of course I'm hard," Vin responds, adjusting to lean back on the couch.
"She sounds like a keeper," right before you lean forward to lick along the vein on the underside of his shaft, smiling at his breathy moan.
You continue to leave teasing licks and flicks of your tongue, loving to drive him mad as you don't give him what he wants.
He grabs the back of your head, his fingers threading in your hair and lightly pulling it to make you look up at him.
"Nobody likes a tease y/n," he says, now pulling you forward, towards his hard cock while he holds the base of it with his other hand.
Leaning forward you wrap your lips around the head, slowly inching your way down his shaft. You hold yourself there for a second before you back up, glancing up to meet his eyes.
"Fuck, that is much better baby," he groans as you start to work a bit faster, enjoying his reactions.
He begins to pull on your hair, urging you to take all of him and enjoying when he feels your throat constrict around him as you choke on his dick. He continues to direct your movements for another minute or so before he pulls you off and makes you look up at him.
"I know that it has been awhile, do you think that you can handle me fucking your mouth tonight?" he ask you.
Swallowing your saliva you nod, moving so that he can stand up.  He removes his shirt as he does so before he reaches down to remove yours as well as your bra.  He then lines himself up with your lips, urging you to take him.
"Fuck you always take me like a good girl, maybe I'll reward you when we are done," he says as he slowly pulls you down to the hilt, beginning to thrust into your mouth.
He quickly gets rougher with his thrusts, knowing that you can take what he gives you as he continue to fuck your mouth as he watches you with half lidded eyes.  He groans as he gets close and then pulls away from you. He reaches for your hand, helping you off the floor before kissing you roughly, his tongue quickly finding yours.
He pulls away," Go lay down on our bed, the rest of your clothing off."
He swats your ass as you begin to walk to your bedroom, quickly you strip down and he pushes your back down onto the bed.
Leaning over the top of you his lips meet yours again, one hand resting on your throat, not applying any pressure but choosing to tease you with it and make you whine.
He pulls away from you just slightly, still close enough to you that you can feel his breath on your lips.
"What's wrong? Am I teasing you?" he asks before kissing you again.  Now putting more pressure on your throat knowing that you like it, but making sure that he isn't choking you enough to actually hurt you.
"You like it when I get rough with you huh, you like it when I treat you like a whore?" he asks, his eyes scanning your face for your reaction.
"Yes sir, but I'm your whore," you say softly.
He must have approved of your answer because he pulls away from you, moving to the end of the bed where he kneels on the floor, pulling you down towards him by your thighs.
"Should I be nice and repay the favor?" he asks, knowing that the longer he waits to actually touch you, the more that you will want him.
You refuse to answer his question, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of having a response from you... and also because you know that the more you annoy him the rougher he will get with you, which is a win for you.
You jump slightly when you feel a stinging slap on your thigh.
"I believe I asked you a question," he grumbles, looking up at you.
"Ugh, p-please return the favor, I miss your hands," you let out shakily.  You have always hated dirty talking even though you know that he loves it when you do.
It works and he wastes no time in moving forward to circle your clit with his tongue, slowly, wanting to return the favor and drive you nuts with teasing.
You sigh, leaning your head back and enjoying yourself as he continues to tease you to no end, knowing that he is getting you worked up but isn't doing quite enough for you.
You gasp when he abruptly sinks two fingers inside of you, curling them so he hits your spot while continuing to toy with your clit with his thumb as he looks up at you, watching your face as he makes you slowly fall apart.
"You're close aren't you, you going to cum on my fingers?" He asks you, smirking when you struggle to answer him.
"F-fuck Vin, p-please? I'm so close," you stutter out in a whine, struggling to get the words out as you are so close to coming apart.
"Hmm, not yet, hold it for me baby," he says, not lightening his movements at all as he continues to fuck you with his fingers, enjoying watching you squirm as you try and hold it together.
"I-I can't, please," you beg, all sense of shame and shyness officially gone, all you care about now is your own release.
"Fine, go ahead.  You can cum," he finally says.
Almost as if on command you do, it hitting you harder than it ever has when you do.  Vinny feeling proud at how loud he got you to be, while you don't even register that you are being loud.
He climbs back on the bed, sitting next to you for a moment while you come back to your senses before he moves to lean over the top of you, teasing  you with his hard cock before he slides in.  Both of you letting out a moan at the pleasure that it brings.
He starts thrusting slowly, knowing that it might hurt a little bit because it has been so long since you have been together.
This doesn't last long before he is thrusting faster, one of his hands wrapping around your throat again, applying pressure to your throat while he makes eye contact with you, knowing that it drives you absolutely mad.
"Should I fuck you harder, make you cum on my cock before I fill you up with mine?" He whispers in your ear.
"Fuck, yes," you breathe out.
"Roll over, hands and knees baby," he says, pulling out of you and giving you the room to do so.
He quickly leaves a sharp smack on your ass once you are in position, making you whine before he does it again. Doing it several times until you are sore and it is red.
"What was that for? I've done nothing wrong," you whine, looking over your shoulder at him.
"I just felt like it," he says before he slams himself inside of you, catching you off guard. "Besides, you love it when I get rough with you."
He continues his rough pace, reaching underneath you to harshly grab one of your breasts, roughly rolling your nipple between his fingers. 
He then lets go, wrapping his arm around you so that he can rub your clit, knowing that he is close but wanting you to finish before him.
This is all that it takes before you cum rather abruptly, tightening around him as you go limp, not holding yourself up with your arms as much as you were.
"Fuck, y/n, I'm gonna," he moans out as he reaches his end, cuming thick ropes inside of you as he slows down his movement before slowly stopping. 
He leaves several gentle and light kisses to your shoulder and the back of your neck before he pulls away, rolling over so that you have the room that you need to move how you want to.
You just collapse, laying down on your stomach for a moment processing everything and coming back to your mind.
"Hey baby, I will be right back," Vin says, giving you a sweet kiss before he steps out of the room, returning with a washcloth and helping you clean up the mess that is on your thighs because he knows that you must be sore with how rough he was.
"Was I too rough with you? I didn't even think about the fact that it has been so long until now," he asks you gently as he lays down next to you, letting you rest your head on his chest.
"I enjoy it rough and you know it... that wasn't how I planned on blowing you to end, you didn't have to do anything to me, you know that right?" You ask, absently reaching a hand to lightly run along his chest as you talk.
"But getting you off is half the fun, and you shouldn't have to suffer without the first time we do anything after I get home," he says, wrapping an arm around you gently, holding you to him.
"I really am sorry, I shouldn't have accused you of flirting with him when you have never done anything to make me think that.  I love you and have been worrying that you might not want to be with me because of how much we are touring this year," he says gently.
"It is hard, but we always make it through the tours.  It is hard for me too, you know, I always wonder why you would choose me when you meet so many stunning women at each show, why would you want to be with me?" you say, stopping your movements for a moment as you are a little upset thinking about him with someone else.
"Baby, we both know that once they realize how insane I am that they would never put up with me like you do.  Plus you are the calm to my storm, nobody else could ever keep me as calm, collected and happy as you do, I love you," he says, stroking your hair.
"That's true, you are pretty fucking crazy.  But you pull me out of my shell and keep me from hiding at home all the time, we are a perfect opposite, a perfect match.  I love you too." you leave a light kiss on his stomach where your head is laying.
"Should we order some takeout for dinner and find a movie to cuddle up and watch, that way we can relax the rest of the day?" Vinny asks, moving to play with your hair, an action that he knows you love even though he can't get you to admit it.
"That sounds wonderful," you respond, slowly getting up with him, ready to enjoy the time you have together before he sleeps for hours straight from finally being home.