Fireworks - Chris

"The fireworks are about to begin, we are all getting ready to go down to the beach baby," Chris says, coming up behind you to leave a kiss on the top of your head before he shuts your laptop.
"I wasn't done-"
He cuts you off, "no, the numbers can wait.  You work for us and we are your bosses, as one of your bosses I say that the work can wait until tomorrow.  You have hidden in the room all day working on things while we were out, come and enjoy some things with us for a while.  AJ is already grilling burgers and hotdogs down on the beach, some of the guys bought some beer.  Come relax and enjoy fireworks tonight with us, I will help you finish whatever you are doing tomorrow."
You sigh, knowing that there is no way you will win this argument, so you let him grab your hand and pull you to your feet before the two of you step out of the hotel and make your way to the beach with everyone else.
"Holy shit, you actually got her away from her work," Ricky says with a smile, teasing you as the two of you walk up to the group, handing you a cold beer.
"Thank you," you murmur softly, still a little annoyed that you aren't being allowed to finish your work.
"I didn't give her a choice, it is an off day, she can come and enjoy part of it," Chris answers, standing behind you with his hands on your waist as you start to talk with the band and crew, enjoying the relaxing atmosphere as you all enjoy the food that AJ is grilling, and the warm sun on your skin as it starts to set.
You are quiet most of the time, just listening to the conversations everyone was having, laughing at Vinny being his usual clown self.  It was enjoyable to just get to relax, even if you noticed that Ricky had his camera out quite a bit recording people.  Ryan had his camera out to get some pictures of all of you when he caught a decent one.
Finally it was dark, the beach getting much more crowded as people were coming to watch the fireworks show.  It was honestly starting to overwhelm you being surrounded by people. Chris had noticed your mood changed and pulled you from where you were sitting on to his lap, you can tell you are blushing at his actions.
"Chris, we haven't gone public yet, what if someone snaps a photo or something?" you ask him softly, but still leaning back into his arms and relaxing.
"Then people know, I really don't care if you don't," he says, brushing your hair over on one shoulder so that he can rest his chin on it.
"Okay, I can deal with it," you answer, turning to give him a soft kiss before turning your attention towards the fireworks display that was now starting.
Some of the really loud ones were starting to get to you a little bit and Chris can tell, rubbing your shoulders softly when you begin to jump a little each time another loud one goes off.
"Do we need to go back baby, if they are bothering you we can dip out early," he asks you softly, more concerned about you being okay than about enjoying the show that was happening in front of the two of you.
"I'll be fine, the louder ones are just overwhelming me a little bit is all, nothing bad.  I want us to enjoy this moment," you respond, but when another loud one goes off you can't prevent the little jump that you let out.
Chris says nothing, but continues to worry about you a little bit.  He knows that you are only sticking it out for him, because he was looking forward to this and he doesn't want you to suffer to make him happy.
When the grand finale hits, a lot of them go off all at once and loud enough to push you over the edge.  You turn and bury your face in his chest, not watching them any longer as the loudness and brightness of them all going off all at once overwhelms you, and is finally enough that you break down a little bit.
He doesn't wait for the finale to end, he sends a message to Rick saying that the two of you were leaving because you were really tired and would see them all the next morning.  He then grabs your hand, holding tightly as he weaves through the people on the beach and walks with you back to the hotel room, trying to ignore your whimpers when more of them go off.
The two of you make your way into your shared hotel room, and he is quickly going through your suitcase, finding your anxiety medicine and pulling one out of the bottle for you, handing it to you so you can take it.  Both of you sit on the bed, Chris holding you close as it slowly kicks in, easing your tension and relaxing you.
"I-I'm sorry we had to leave early," you say softly once the wave of anxiety leaves your body, you now feel like you talk and do things again.
"I don't care that we had to leave, all I care about is that you are okay.  I've seen what happens when you have ignored it for too long before and I didn't want that to happen tonight, I care about you," he says softly, a hand leaning forward to brush some of your hair behind your ear as he speaks to you.
"Loud noises can sometimes trigger me, especially when it's not loud music or things that are normal.  Booms and stuff can just.... I'm sorry Chris, I feel like I ruined your night," you say, now feeling a bit guilty that he didn't get to spend the rest of his night with the crew.  "Now that the fireworks are done we can walk back down there, or you can if you want to.  I know they're all still down there drinking and enjoying the band that was playing on the beach."
"I would rather be here with you right now," he answers, placing a hand on your cheek and making you look at him.
His lips softly meet yours, pulling you into a gentle, loving kiss.  There is no rush between either of you, just enjoying the closeness and feeling of being with each other.  Slowly he moves, pushing you on your back and crawling over the top of you, one of his hands settling on your waist as his other holds him up over you.
You wrap your arms around his neck, wanting to pull him closer to you as the kiss deepens, his tongue slowly finding yours as you both continue this song and dance.  You never really get to have these moments on the bus, hell the two of you haven't had sex yet as your relationship is fairly new and neither of you wanted to attempt it on the crowded bus.
You feel one of his hands starting to slide underneath your shirt, moving up your torso before it stops on top of your bra, waiting for you to let him know that this is okay with you. You move, resting your hand on top of his in your own silent way of letting him know that he could continue.
That is all the indicator that he needs, pulling away from your lips long enough to slip his shirt off and to pull yours off as well before he captures your lips in another kiss again, this time more heated as he starts to massage your breast through your bra, eventually slipping his hand underneath the cup as his lips move slowly along your jaw towards your ear, nipping lightly at your earlobe for a second.
"Can I keep going? I need to know that you want this too before I continue," he asks you, shivering as his breath hits your skin.
"Yes, please," you say softly, shifting your hips so they meet his, causing a friction between the two of you that makes you both gasp at the sensation.
He accepts your answer and reaches around behind you to unhook your bra, it being flung, who knows where as he dips his head down, his lips wrapping around one of your nipples, nipping and teasing you making you whine, which in turn makes him smile against your skin.  He continues to take his time, moving to the other one knowing that he is driving you nuts.  Chris wants you to really enjoy your first time with him, make you want more but also make sure that you know that he cares about you and wants you to feel good.
You however are getting impatient, moving your hands down to his jeans.  Popping the button open and pulling the zipper down, teasingly rubbing your hand along his erection as you slide them down.  He lifts his hips so that you can slide his jeans off of him, groaning when you now stroke him through the material of his boxers.  He isn't sure what he should expect from you as you are a bit on the shy side, but he didn't expect that you would just go for it.
His lips move, meeting yours again before he slides his hands down your body, grabbing your own shorts and sliding them down your hips with your panties, deciding to just rid you of everything at once before grabbing the hand that you are stroking him with and stopping you.
"Don't, let me focus on you right now," he says, pulling your hand away from him before pulling away from you.
You instantly blush when you realize that he is moving so that he is between your thighs, his fingers brushing against your inner thighs as they make his way towards where you currently need him most.
He finally teasingly runs a couple of his fingers up your folds, stopping when they reach your clit and circle it slowly making you whine as you look at him, making eye contact with him as he continues to barely touch you. 
You reach down, grabbing his hand with your own before leading it towards your opening, silently urging him to finally sink his fingers inside of you.  He looks down at your hands before meeting your eyes again, finally doing as you wish, slowly easing two of his long fingers inside of you all while maintaining that eye contact with you.  Watching you as you shift, gasping at the feeling before he looks back down at what he was doing, starting to thrust his fingers inside of you, enjoying watching them sink inside of you as he did it.
"You're taking me so well, so wet for me," he groans softly, noting how you seemed to grow wetter just from his words. "Fuck, you like it when I talk like that to you?" he asks.
You nod your head, the words unable to form as he gets rougher with you finally, curving his fingers upwards, smirking when you suddenly moan when he finds the right spot, now making sure to curl his fingers over it each time they sink inside of you.
"I want you to cum on my hand first before I sink my cock inside of you, want to make you feel good first," he growls, now using his thumb to circle your clit as his fingers continue to work that spot inside of you, feeling you clench around them as you grow closer towards your orgasm.
"Come on y/n, be a good girl and cum for me," that was enough to push you over the edge, his words igniting something inside of you that has you suddenly arching your back as you gasp out, your orgasm hitting you.  He slows down his movements, letting you come down from your high before he moves away.
He is now settled over you again, his lips finding yours as he pulls you into another kiss that leaves you wanting more, craving him.  While you are distracted he reaches down to line himself up with you, slowly entering you, both of you gasping at the feeling that washes over the two of you at the contact.
The two of you continue to kiss as he thrusts inside of you, taking his time to bring both of you towards the edge together.  He can tell he is getting close, and with how you are clenching around him he knows that you are getting close again yourself.  He pulls his lips just slightly away from yours for a second.
"Cum with me," he says softly, grabbing one of your hands to move it between your thighs, wanting you to rub your clit as he gets a bit rougher with his thrusts.  You take the hint and do what he wants, it throws you over the edge again, you clenching harshly around him and causing his own orgasm to wash over him, slowing his movements as he finishes.
He slowly pulls out of you as he leaves several gentle kisses on your lips before pulling away from you, giving you the space you need to go to the bathroom and clean yourself up.
When you step back towards the main part of the hotel room he is handing you one of his shirts and your pajama pants for you to sleep in, letting you get dressed before dragging you back into the bed, arms wrapping tightly around you and pulling you into his chest.
"You don't have to baby me you know," you say softly, wanting him to know that while you are enjoying this that he doesn't have to be this way with you.
"I know but I want to, we can't really cuddle much on the bus and it's another week before we are in a hotel again.  Let me enjoy the moment," he says softly, a hand moving to run along your back underneath the shirt you have on.
"Okay, don't forget you have to help me finish my work tomorrow when we are on the bus, also I know you were trying to help me with my overstimulation and anxiety, but that is definitely not how I expected you to do so." you say, teasing him before you leave a gentle kiss on his chest.
"Yeah yeah, I know.  And hey, at least the distraction worked,"  he rolls his eyes before he moves a little bit to turn the lamp off but pauses when you both suddenly hear Vinny through your hotel wall.
"Oh Chris, harder," in an exaggerated voice, followed by him and Rick laughing.
You can feel your face turn bright red, knowing that tomorrow you will have to face both of them now that you are aware that they have heard the two of you.  Chris laughs when he feels you bury your face in his neck, knowing that you are embarrassed.
"Can't keep any secrets on tour," he teases, picking on you now that the light is off.  "At least we can get laid," he says this last part loudly, hoping that they can hear him.
"Fuck you Chris," Vin yells back, laughing again.
"I'm hiding in my bunk tomorrow," you now mumble, shifting slightly so you are more comfortable before allowing yourself to drift off to sleep.