Snowball Fight - Ryan Fluff

One of the most annoying parts of being the merch is that you have to be the one to fold, organize and put it all back in the trailer, sure the other merch worker can help you but you still get stuck doing a lot of the work and then when you load the bus you still have to crunch numbers, find out what you need more of, etc.  It honestly is a fun job but a really irritating job at the same time, even if you are really close with all of Motionless.
Their show has been done for over an hour and you are just now finishing what you need to do and getting to leave the venue and join them on the bus, which you are beyond ready for.  This stop in particular had huge merch sales, but unfortunately that also means that you and your assistant worked your asses off and were running around like mad, which is nice because tips were great... but sucks because you are exhausted.
You round the corner from the trailer towards the bus when you suddenly hear your name, making you freeze.  You turn towards the direction it came from right in time to be pelted with a snowball, and to hear Vinny and Ryan laughing their asses off.
A few seconds later a full blown snowball fight has broken out between the band and crew, all of you taking off running in different directions to try and avoid being the next one to get hit.
Wanting your revenge you take aim on Ryan, but accidentally nail Justin who is next to him in the chest. "Fuck, I'm sorry, that was meant for.... Eek," you squeal before taking off through the snow when they both start chasing after you.
You briefly notice that Rick now has his camera out, recording the entire mess of a snowball fight while running.  Great, this is going to be an all out war and wind up in an update, whose idea was this anyways.
You suddenly hear Justin yell to Ryan, "Hey Ry, you go left and I'll go right, maybe we can corner her ass."
"Oh shit," you burst out laughing before taking off running in a different direction to get away from all the chaos, hoping that you can get away from the two of them.
You don't notice them behind you anymore so you stop running, you relax and laugh when you notice that Vin and Ichabod (you're welcome @tearfallpixie) are in a full blown fight of their own when suddenly Justin is in front of you.
Taunting you with a formed snowball as he smirks, you put your hands up in defeat while slowly backing up.  You bump into something, or should you say someone when all of the sudden a decent armful of snow is dumped over your head.
You can tell by the laugh behind you that it is Ryan and that him and Justin had indeed trapped you like they planned.
"God Damnit Ry, I am so going to kick your fucking ass," you let out with a groan before moving to take off after him, both him and Justin laughing.
You vow to yourself that you are going to get your revenge on him for covering you in snow... twice now as you chase him.  Justin being the bastard he is distracts you by calling your name, when you look over at him for a second Ryan gets away from you, taunting you from over by the bus.
"Oh you fucking dick," you whine before you start up again, watching Ryan run around the bus while continuing to taunt you.  He has enjoyed annoying and teasing you for the last month or so, so truthfully you are not surprised that he has started this snow fight by coming after you first... but you are determined to end it.
You laugh when you see him trip and land in the show, which gives you the chance to shove him the rest of the way to the ground.  You don't think twice about it when you straddle his waist and move to grab your own handful of snow, ready to shove it in the cocky fuckers face but he was quicker than you are.  He grabs your wrists to hold you in place, watching you squirm as you try to pull yourself away from his grip.
"You know, I think I rather enjoy seeing you on top of me like this," he says with a smirk, winking at you when you.
You freeze in place, his words catching you completely off guard, making you blush before your wits come about you and you try again to pull your hands away, him letting you go this time so the force makes you fall backwards in the snow next to him.
"Ugh you fucking ass," you grumble, hearing all the boys that have gathered to witness the scene behind you laugh at your response.
"Oh come on, you know you would enjoy getting on top of Ryan," Chris teases, praying you realize that he is joking around with you.  They all have learned the hard way that having you angry at them is not the funnest thing in the world. 
You turn to glare at him, which gives Ryan the chance to quickly shove snow in the hood of your hoodie and pull it over you.  You squeal again, now freezing when some of it falls down between your back and the hoodie, freezing you out.
"I fucking hate all of you," you mumble out annoyed.
You stomp your way back towards the bus, trying to shake out your hoodie before you step on it, not wanting snow all over before you turn to glare at them again.
"Any snow that is still in my hoodie is getting dumped in your bunk Ryan," you yell back, before you step inside the warm bus.
Truthfully you wouldn't just do that to him, while he seems to get off on annoying you and bothering you, you take the high road and normally don't try to do the same to him.  You don't want to piss him off or anything... but it would be fun to just get him back for once.
You stop by your bunk to pull out a change of clothing, annoyed that jackass soaked your last clean hoodie.  Saying fuck it you steal one of his quick before you slip into the bathroom to change into your lounge wear, now settling into the lounge so that you can start putting in the numbers you need to do.
"Hey, we were all going to run out to this dive bar we heard has really good food, do you want to join?" Chris asks you, making you jump as you didn't hear any of them step foot back on the bus behind you.
"No thank you, I really have to enter all of this from tonight's show.  Can one of you just bring me something back to eat for dinner? Just because you idiots distracted me doesn't mean my work doesn't need to be done," you say, smiling at him.  Truthfully you are not mad that you got distracted, it made your night.  Sometimes you need to let loose and have some fun, and you are awful about it.  I guess maybe that is one plus to Ryan's antics towards you, they give you something fun in your daily life that you actually need more of... but you can't admit that to him.
You put your headphones in so that you can play music while you get focused on your work, so you don't even notice that someone else got on the bus with you until they take them out of your ears, making you jump.
"Jesus, Ryan? Aren't you going with everyone for dinner?" You ask when you look up at him, shutting your music off so.
"Well I was coming to get my other hoodie to wear because mine is all wet now after someone tackled me into the snow... but it seems someone stole it so I guess I am stuck here with you," he says, settling down next to you. "Plus I feel bad for distracting you when you had more work, hand me your notebook and I can do the math and tell you what to put in your spreadsheet so that it goes a bit quicker for you."
"You don't have to do that Ryan, tomorrow is an off day so if I can't finish tonight I have tomorrow to do so.  I just hate putting it off," you answer, completely shocked that he is volunteering to help you, usually he makes your job harder to do, not easier.
He doesn't listen to you, instead grabbing the notebook off your lap and starting to do the math part for you, hoping that he can help you get done sooner so that once your food gets here you can eat it while it is still warm from the boys. 
He hates it when you get distracted by work and don't take care of yourself how you should.  He has watched you spend too much time doing it when you don't need to, when you should be enjoying time with the others.  Like tonight, you should have just gone out to eat with everyone and you chose not to so that you can finish your work.
With his help you finish in almost half an hour, half the time it normally takes and to say that you don't appreciate it would be a lie.  But you still can't believe Ryan is helping you with something, usually the closest you can get towards him helping you is sometimes lifting a box that is too heavy for you.
"Ryan, thank you for your help. Can I ask you a question though?" you ask him, not looking away from your computer because you don't know how his answer will make you feel but you need to ask it, it has been bothering you for awhile now and you are never alone to ask him.
"Of course," he says, like you are stupid for even asking if you could ask him a question.
He has a feeling he knows what you are going to ask him, and part of him isn't sure if he is prepared to tell you the truth, but if you do ask it, he won't lie to you either.  While you are looking at your screen he is focused on you, taking in how relaxed you look right now in just your leggings and his hoodie.  You also look as though the tension in your body is mostly melted away. Honestly, he loves it when you finish putting your things in because you are really beautiful when you are relaxed.
"Why do you like to annoy me and mess with me all the time? You don't really do it to anyone else like you do with me?" You ask, blushing at your words because you can't believe you finally have the guts to ask the question that has been burning in your mind for a couple weeks now.
"Truthfully, because you are so beautiful when you are smiling and laughing... but you don't do it enough.  So I enjoy messing with you because it breaks you out of your focus and stress from everything for a little bit," he says, moving a little bit closer to you. "I like to see you happy and not stressed from work."
You aren't sure how to respond to his answer, looking up at him with the shock written across your face from what he said.  The only people who have ever told you that you were beautiful was your family, and he is right, you do tend to get stuck in your own head a lot and to focus on everything negative going on around you and what all you have to get done, not really living in the moment. 
You glance up when he brushes a strand of hair behind your ear that you didn't realize had fallen in your face. "You're doing it again, getting lost in your own head." He says softly, his eyes meeting yours, searching for what you are thinking about.
"Sorry, you just caught me off guard. I don't remember anyone ever saying I am beautiful before," you admit softly, now embarrassed that you admitted it out loud.
"You are, I like it when you get out of your shell and enjoy the moment."
He moves closer to you, both of you suddenly aware of he change of energy in the air between the two of you, but neither of you quite ready to close the space between the two of you yet. He catches you glancing down at his lips before meeting his eyes again and he decides that is the sign he is waiting for and closes the gap between the two of you. 
Both of you move softly against one another before the newness wears off and you both begin to shift closer to one another, your arms wrapping around his neck as his hands settle on your waist.  You are both so distracted that you don't notice that the bus door has opened and that everyone has made their way back, focused just on eachother.
"Ryan and y/n sitting in a tree... k i s s i n, Ow dickhead," Vinny groans when Chris smacks the back of his head, laughing when you and Ryan instantly pull yourselves apart from one another with a blush.
"It's about damn time," Ricky says before handing you both a bag with your dinner in it. 
"Hurry up and eat because you promised me some game time tonight Ryan," Vinny says glaring at the two of you as you stand up to put your work stuff away so that you can eat. "Unless you are too busy with y/n tonight now."
"Oh shut the fuck up, you're just jealous," you tease the drummer back before grabbing your drink and sitting back down to eat your dinner.
The rest of your evening is spent watching the boys all game with each other until you give up and decide to head to bed for the night, your night definitely went better than planned but now you have to figure out what the fuck this means for you and Ryan moving forward... but that sounds like tomorrows problem.